3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RicoGranata 18.12.20 02:09 am

Weapon Showcase (Cyberpunk 2077)

There is a cache in the main character's apartment. So, I noticed that if you put some types of cult weapons in a cache, then it appears on the wall. Works with DeShawn's pistol and Panam rifle. What other guns can you put there? I want to furnish a room)
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomius 25.12.20

Harper83
is with what such a patch, I have steam afterbirth . version and there is simply no such cell

H
Harper83 25.12.20

Solomius
When I made the screen, the game was version 1.04

H
Harper83 25.12.20

TREZ9
Skippy is a quest, it is not visible in your inventory when you open the vault. There should rather be Genjiro

h
horrorshow 01.01.21

Harper83
That slot for Skippy. As a result of the side quest with him, you choose either to keep it for yourself, or return it to the real owner. If you keep it for yourself, it is no longer a quest one and can be placed there.

h
horrorshow 01.01.21

ej1k0r

A
Antimandalajnah 11.01.21

I seem to have a bug with getting Rogue's shotgun from Judy (1.06). Should he appear in apartment V after this message? And where exactly will it lie?

Spoiler

A
Antimandalajnah 11.01.21

Understood. After a few more game days, another message came from Judy. The shotgun was in her apartment in the kitchen. At the same time, we have an affair with her type. :)

For clarity