3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Davo1993 27.10.19 02:13 pm

Stick the guards in the rataj (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Lord help the LAMER, finished the mission in datore Rataj, got into a fight with Ian, went to look for accommodation, and am looking for somewhere I could lie down, I stick guards, and I do not understand what crime I committed, and along the way tell me where in the Rataj to sleep, the innkeeper for the night to lie down does not work (
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 27.10.19

Davo1993
Sleep in Rataj is possible(as an option, if so laziness drags to Miller) with the local homeless at the bridge)))

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.19

Davo1993 wrote:
went to look for accommodation, and am looking for somewhere I could lie down, I stick guards, and I do not understand what crime have I committed
If the night coming, put with a torch.

A
A B 27.10.19

Davo1993 wrote:
harassing me, the guards, and I do not understand what crime have I committed
Yeah, and in the morning the loot will require for the violation. The torch is turned on, 1 long press.

S
SeanFein 27.10.19

Most likely really the torch. The second option sucks devoured with the boiler in someone's house)

B
BIG_CrasheR 27.10.19

Davo1993 wrote:
I do not understand what crime have I committed
Well, it shouldn't be sneaking in at night to the local, with the aim to spend the night)

B
Bupycop 27.10.19

Davo1993
In order to minimize stops with the harassment guards don't run with a sprint through the city at night with a torch, day without. Not sneaking.

S
Siniy Kot 27.10.19

Just urine custody without witnesses. The Bayou in dark alleys and don't let anyone else leave. Bystanders also urine.
Will the advantages of freestuff tons of loot and beautiful clothes. All of you will love. But the sins you and the Church to atone for.
Simulator official 10 out of 10.
Spoilerrific was an accident, Sori
Spoilery moron tried to sing