3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexin99 18.12.20 02:28 am

Westbrook Rescue Quest (Japan Town) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Found the quest "Rescue" while doing additional tasks. Remained last in Westbrook to get the achievement. But all doors and windows to the building are locked. And there is no way to get into it. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I have 35 character level, 50 reputation level, the main plot of the quest "For Whom the Bell Tolls".
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
arroM 18.12.20

Yes, this is a bug. I cleaned Westbrook myself today and came across, walked around, but Wakako never called to turn on the quest. I watched the video with the passage of this quest on YouTube and everything in the comments with the same problem, apparently there is no solution

l
lexin99 18.12.20

arroM
Thanks, so we will wait for the patch

o
oOAriesOo 25.12.20

1.06 came out but nothing was fixed with the quest :(

P
PsyhoBass 25.12.20

oOAriesOo
YES. Same.

G
Grimganga 25.12.20

lexin99 Messages esteem, if not help I sympathize. There were a couple of orders in the game where I thought that everything was a failure, it turned out that it was necessary to check the SMS, there was an additional goal to do it quietly.

P
PreDaTOr___ 25.12.20

Rollback helped some, try it. Nothing helped me personally, it seems the quest broke from the very beginning. I decided to replay the game first and voila, everything works

228338vanelk 11.01.21

No one has found a solution?

s
sashastranik21 15.01.21

I also have such a mistake not to get into the buildings!

L
Lady_x_Frost 08.02.21

Helped to start the game over! I go through the game 3 times, I do not know what fixed it, or the patch, although the description of patch 1.1 did not mention a fix for this problem, or just lucky! But try starting over!
Wakako rings and the doors open. Passed with pleasure)

o
oOAriesOo 30.03.21

patch 1.2 - the vataka calls ... it became possible to enter the building, but after the chick sms that we need to take the cooler, we take it in the bathroom, it appears in the inventory and does not disappear from the sink and we cannot interact with the chick that needs to be cooled when connected to to the terminal, there is a connection animation in front of it and that's it ... no further action, just loading!

o
oOAriesOo 18.06.21

1.23 works great!