3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 19.12.20 12:18 am

Doors. Login failed (Cyberpunk 2077)

On some doors, in addition to opening by force or technique, there is a choice: "Open (Authorization failed)". What the hell is this? I cannot enter everything, what is the authorization on the door and how to get through it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 19.12.20

ganjin
It is necessary to patch up the security pass.

g
ganjin 19.12.20

Hattack Is
this pass from the guards loot or so it can lie somewhere?
Assignment: "Order: Monster Hunt". The last floor has the only unopened door. It has just this inscription. I take the "service key card" from the guard on the first floor, the message "access granted" appears on the screen. But that fucking door won't open. It seems that this card is no longer needed for anything - the whole building has already been climbed, all the guards have been knocked out. So think, I haven't found this pass or another bug? And this is not the first such meeting with such a door, so I cannot understand.

H
Hattack 19.12.20

ganjin
In the quest "Order: Hunt for the Monster" I did it easier with that door, opening it from my foot (by force). But the pass from her should definitely be with someone on the 1st floor where the bar is, or in the video surveillance room, in the same place. None of the NPCs above the 1st floor have one. And yes, behind that door is a box with a "tasty treat")))

g
ganjin 19.12.20

Hattack
So I look at this box)) In such loot lies. Tsuki also made a glass door) Only 2 strength is not enough for me, I bought a gorilla's hands, one hell of a door does not open, although the description of the hands says about the doors. I found the security pass in the security room. I passed from the top floor and went down, this guard was one of the last and I opened the doors all already. That is, there is a high probability that the pass is the one. Another guard closer to the entrance also had a key to something, quickly took it, did not have time to look. In general, it remains to wait for the patch. Like the 21st should be.

e
erozionist 19.12.20

ganjin
the same problem. if there is a solution to the problem, please let us know. Judging by the icon when scanning, there is a legendary or documentation for creating a legendary behind the door

g
ganjin 19.12.20

erozionist
Good. The same request) In the meantime, I'll wait for the patch.

H
Hattack 19.12.20

ganjin wrote:
So I look at this box)) In such loot lies.
No, there is no loot))
erozionist wrote:
Judging by the icon when scanning, there is a legendary behind the door or documentation for creating a legendary
Exactly.

g
ganjin 20.12.20

Hattack
There was a patch, ran there to check that door. One hell of a authorization failed, the gorilla's hands did not help either. But I had two free units of parameters, which I poured into force and saw what was there. Well, I scored, for me it's complete crap. The money was there too. 2300 euro bucks approx. In general, I'd rather not touch the force and hammer on this door until the next patch or when it becomes clear what the gorilla's hands are opening.

M
Mehabr 29.01.21

And if the Order: Hunt for the Monster is completed, can you somehow return to that door? I came there everything is closed, but I can't break a metal sheet, there is not enough level of Mechanics

m
m01533nk0 29.01.21

ganjin
If there is a pass and the green light on the door is on, look on the left / right for the sensor and the Open button. Many were so stupid at Judy's call ...

g
ganjin 29.01.21

Mehabr
I come back to her normally. I enter the establishment through the main entrance and, as far as I remember, walk straight ahead and run into a door with a staircase. There will still be doors on the way, I don’t remember if they needed skills. And where does this metal sheet lead?
On the first floor on the left there is a security room, so I can't get there.
PS. If the metal sheet is the gate on the second floor next to the stairs, then yes, if you don't open it, you won't get through.

g
ganjin 29.01.21

m01533nk0
I took the pass in the security room from the guard, there is no intercom on the door, and it is somehow difficult not to notice such a thing. Whether there is an indicator above the door (green - open, red - closed) I don't remember, in my opinion, not either. Perhaps I haven't found any map yet. In any case, he ransacked all the guards, ran around the floors three times in search of a pass, if he was just lying somewhere.
It seems like there should be a patch one of these days, maybe that will change.
PS. Ran there again. There is a red stripe on top of the door, i.e. the door is locked. Authorization has not been passed (or 8 strength is needed).