3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miodrag 19.12.20 12:20 am

imagine Dragons

There is such a group, translated into the mighty Imaginary Dragons, became popular after the release of the single Radioactive, which everyone knows. Not a fan of this group, but recently got hooked on them. I listened to the whole discography, they are smart guys. Fresh, powerful songs. Then I decided to google an opinion about them, and was taken aback - they are being erased into powder. "Music for which you are ashamed", "Commercial project, not musicians", "Cheap fast food, not a band". How do they deserve such epithets? Tea is not Morgenstern and not Ddastin Bieber to say so about them. This is what all those who have phimous, limited taste - for whom everything that is not rock is called chtoli shit?
What is your opinion about the band?
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_prophet 19.12.20

I think Bieber's fans are also indignant about negative comments in his direction :)
And dragons are a successful and popular group all over the world - it's clear that they have haters and haters.

p
pekabir 19.12.20

Miodrag is
such a band. all songs are alike, the motive +/- is the same. the usual quality pop is shorter. why bomb it?

l
le_prophet 19.12.20

pekabir
What is unusual then?

p
pekabir 19.12.20

le_prophet
from pop music, except that lady gaga used to stand out, now I don't really follow such music

M
Miodrag 19.12.20

le_prophet
What a bad comparison, it's a shame that they put such a group and Zhastin next to them.

p
pekabir 19.12.20

Miodrag
and what did you not please with Bieber? his lyrics are not all that bad in comparison with the ass-singing mumble rappers (like Aljay and other shit-eaters). looks really half-poker and the voice is like a hair on the ass

M
Miodrag 20.12.20

pekabir
It is from this. He at least has something not to love, unlike dragons. Our analogue of ranetki

p
pekabir 20.12.20

Miodrag
oh well, the same pop in essence. collects stadiums, so someone likes his work

G
Gauguin 06.03.21

Hatred towards ID is understandable and justified. Domestic shit with a musical outlook of "pop-mitol" and the intellect of bread do not recognize them as rock (for them, rock is only when there are riffs on the guitars and nothing else). Experienced music lovers of all nationalities understand that they are just a by-product of the indie scene that has already plagued everyone since Arcade Fire, using typical genre clichés and mixing them with the worst trends of their time. In addition, they are rather pale songwriters, which could have saved the day in the absence of a distinctive sound. But nevertheless, this is not a devil in the flesh, they have a couple of successful songs. It's like the Nickelback of millennials. The same undeservedly popular and overly haughty group among the bourgeois elites, which in fact is an ordinary mediocrity with a couple of bright spots in their careers.