3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uelma 19.12.20 12:21 am

What kind of car, Chumba? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Which hearse do you ride through Knight City?

I myself drive a bucket of bolts Supron FS3. Straight trough atmosphere uncontrollable cornering is guaranteed. Still, the mechanics would jam, there would be no price.
40 Comments
Sort by:
m
midnightru 22.12.20

The best in terms of movement is the COYOTE from the wasteland. Four-wheel drive, predictable behavior and good adjustments. Very fast. Ceiling 199. Above, only the "Type Bugatti"
911 is slower, but you can turn in 2 lanes. Too dynamic, but one of the few balanced for the game.
It is a pity that you can not get hold of in graphite and vinyl. The one that is bought looks dull.

S
Sargarus 22.12.20

Porsche 911

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

There is nothing cooler than a 911 Porsche, the only car that goes cool)

A
Aleiden_AmaDeus_Ex 24.12.20

On Caliburn. Coolest sports car. I haven't paid a cent for it. Although it costs like 125,000.
In a mission where with Panamas through a tunnel you go to cut stilettos or whatever after they returned her cake to her and provided that they decided to help her with a vendet.
Return later to this tunnel. Go through it and you will see an open cargo container. There is a black caliber in it. Get into it and it will be written that you bought this car.

S
SGate 25.12.20

---
This car because it has the most normal first-person view.
---

D
DEDGAMER 25.12.20

Amoterasso
Motorcycles have (in this game) it's cool)

R
RED_ALERT1221 05.01.21

midnightru
Where did you get this? purchased other in color ...

H
Hattack 05.01.21

RED_ALERT1221 wrote:
Where did you get this? bought another in color ...
I took a drive at the nomad camp)

S
Sargarus 07.01.21

I moved to this, eats less)

A
Agent_Smith_GSOM 07.01.21

Am I driving here alone on Arondite?

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

E
Eriori 07.01.21

And for me, Type 66 was hit by Avenger and Cthulhu. On the road, on the wasteland, the suspension allows.

R
Radamel Falcao 07.01.21

On a roach that Jackie's mother drives on. And so, on a parcel machine or whatever the fast transition is called

s
sobakovod 07.01.21

I also lean in favor of the coyote. The road keeps just super. For such a device 115000 is not a pity.

R
RED_ALERT1221 07.01.21

Agent_Smith_GSOM
to buy arondite, you need to get 50 turnips, I haven’t worked yet

R
RED_ALERT1221 07.01.21

I drive a quadruple turbo r, IMHO, besides the most luxurious cars, the only car with normal acceleration dynamics and speed, you can directly feel the power with which it pulls from a place with a slip even during the transition to second gear, plus it turns out to drift. Avenger is also not bad, but the dynamics are too small, and a large mass, the acceleration is just vegetable, and on the nomadic cars there is generally four-wheel drive, with it it is impossible to adequately turn at speeds, the control is cotton

s
sobakovod 07.01.21

SGate
Try Herrera Outlaw GTS

M
Mitsur 07.01.21

For me, the very norm is the Jeep that Claire gives after the races, it will go everywhere, the handling is good and the speed is normal

v
vatsonification 15.01.21

Default car. Not particularly hooked driving yet. It is often easier to run from quest to quest

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

in general, in the game, I am personally comfortable just on a motorcycle on any freebie that from Jackie. With him you feel the city, plus agility. And if you take arondite cars, a beautiful car looks like Batman's car from Burton's old movie.