3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defjimmy 19.12.20 12:22 am

Problem with patch 1.1.0 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone! I put a fresh update on the game, and it dropped FPS by three dozen frames, if not more. With the previous one, everything was perfect. At the Yubiforum and other foreign resources, they write about the problem with unevenly active processor cores. This is true? Who has encountered this or something similar? Has a solution appeared, or do you need to wait for new patches, fixes and other patches?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bone_Ash 19.12.20

I have not only such a problem. Everything was still soapy and some strange ripples appeared on the water.

B
Brem090 19.12.20

After this patch, Eivor is now always drunk after turning on the game. It's good that at least the effect disappears after 2 minutes.

I
IIHumanII 19.12.20

Brem090
Just New Year is already celebrating

m
merlin76 19.12.20

Brem090 For me, too, after this patch, Eyvor is now always drunk after turning on the game.

s
shicha 20.12.20

On the contrary, the load on the card dropped) (with a lock of 60 fps) and the bench was launched: peak values ​​130 frames, average fps 80) at 2070s, at the start of the game the peak values ​​were 105-110 and average fps 62-65 at ultra
a as for drunkenness - I thought this was a feature after loading it was always like this for several minutes, apparently not for everyone

g
gennaz 22.12.20

On the contrary, with this patch, performance has increased significantly.
Spoiler

C
Crackfisher 24.12.20

With the patch, it began to load faster and does not lag on the dragon. And yet, with the patch, the arrows at the minimum were bugged, the upgrade is not taken into account in any way

f
fitter_001 24.12.20

DefJimmy
I have such a problem.
Fuck knows what to do, wait for a new patch noverly))

L
L3n3r 11.01.21

I stopped starting at all. Writes to uplay "Stopped work". What can you do about it?

D
Dima_Fiate 11.01.21

The kernels are so exactly not evenly loaded and because of this the card is underloaded. I have 70-80% loaded 2 cores, and the remaining 2 20-25%. I don't understand how to fight. And because of this, the fps fell from 60 to 45

D
Dima_Fiate 11.01.21