3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitosis 1986 19.12.20 12:22 am

Yule Holiday (The Case of the Lost Ale) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Karoch, at the Yule festival, I got the task of building a brewery. The mark went dick knows where far in the west in unknown lands, but I built mine, next to the festive territory, got the task to find the missing student, found it, he broke into me, but then said that the ale was taken from him and showed where. I elegantly stole the barrel ... And that's it, the main character said aloud that the student should be taken to the boat. The mark is set again, dick knows where in the far west in unknown lands. You can't swim with her, she gets lost and you have to steal again. Calling the drakar and bringing it in also does not work, again you have to steal. Sho for the fuck, someone in the know?
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Millard 19.12.20

Nikitoz 1986
Now I am going through the same task. The same problem. I figured out how to put the barrel on the Drakar, swim to the right place, but there is nothing there. The place is as if it is underground and moves. I think this is a bug :(

N
Nikitosis 1986 19.12.20

Millard
Thanks, I thought only I have such a game. From what you have, it is not easier, of course.

k
kadet8800 19.12.20

The brewer's apprentice is in this place, as you approach him the mark will change its location

G
Garsinho 19.12.20

Yes, this is not a damn holiday, but a whole bagovent !!!

N
Nikitosis 1986 19.12.20

kadet8800
Thank you, kind person

N
Nikitosis 1986 19.12.20

Garsinho
Yes, we rolled a bug patch, but added a little more with it))

R
Roma5775 19.12.20

And I dropped the barrel into the river and that's it, now the label shows the dick knows where, going up to the brewer nothing happens

Y
Yuri Volkovysky 19.12.20

Comments from Ubisoft:
https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-17?lang=en-US

s
solo837 19.12.20

Roma5775
Go again for the barrel to the bandits' camp, she constantly spawns there

J
Joker978 19.12.20

yes, the same thing) waiting for the patch. I got more bugs for this patch than it was at the start of the game.

G
Gorpuw 19.12.20

We grab the barrel, carry it to a friend (screen above).
We come close, then the cut-scene.
That's it, the quest is over.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 19.12.20

Gorpuw
I did the same.

L
Loki_Fran 19.12.20

Roma5775 it's
good that I'm not the only one) And it was completely dumb

L
Loki_Fran 19.12.20

Roma5775
I have now returned to Utbek, the barrel is where it stood, so you can breathe out calmly

x
xxxDUDExxx 19.12.20

Guys I have such problems, I found a student, got rid of it and the point was transferred to figs to know where tell me where the barrel is, as I understand it in utbik?

A
Assenizator 19.12.20

xxxDUDExxx
Look here

s
shicha 20.12.20

How many rounds are there in battles? further 6 did not pass and why on shooting and who drinks whom writes the 1st chapter, is there more?

T
Taraster 20.12.20

shicha
Doshol until round 10 2 or 3 last beat with red

T
Taraster 20.12.20

xxxDUDExxx
Near the river there is a camp with enemies there and a barrel near the river

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 22.12.20

After logging into the game offline, tasks for the Yule holiday disappeared. After the Internet resumed, the game did not return them back. It's summer again in the settlement, the quest log is empty. Friends from the holiday are not observed. How to recover? Who faced? In addition, there are 2 skill points that cannot be distributed online. Although they were distributed when playing offline (power rose over 400).