3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stan2222677 24.12.20 01:14 am

RPL + FNL for FIFA 21 (FIFA 21)

👍
246 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIFER_KZ 22.02.21

I paid him money and after that he was blocked everywhere, the author of the FIFAMAN patch threw

9vas9 22.02.21

Viktor_1990
There was never a scam. After each game update, a patch update was always sent. According to the latest information, after the last update with the patch, there were problems. The author is fixing it. We are waiting, sir.

9vas9 22.02.21

dilat
Free only cheese in a mousetrap.

d
dilat 22.02.21

9vas9
Or Fat Man's link under the video on YouTube, yeah

M
Moscow_Devil 22.02.21

This freak blocked me when I started pointing out the shortcomings of the patch that I bought, in the end he blocked me and now I can not get updates. He threw, the fat man in public has a lot of those he threw

M
MARCHELLO 22.02.21

The same thing, I complained to him that his patch was crashing and he banned me)))

T
TOJICT9IK 28.02.21

Friends, we still got the BIG DRAMA SHOW Patch (RPL + FNL + UPL + CPL), the link has been updated, the patch works only with the latest update of the game! Enjoy the game everyone !!

A
ANDREY07KZ 28.02.21

MARCHELLO
salam Do you have the rules of the CPL in the game displayed? I have fnl rpl norms and our cpl chinese teams

A
ANDREY07KZ 28.02.21

TOJICT9IKSalam why, when the game is launched through a patch, does it change the screen resolution itself?

A
ANDREY07KZ 28.02.21

in short, honestly say the patch SHIT !!! kpl is displayed under the flag of Austria, the flag of Kazakhstan itself on Korean teams, upl the same rpl fnl is displayed as it should BUT! the names of some football players are pronounced by the commentator of those to whom they are replaced! round table fnl separated trash played the first match 6: 0 Alania played 1: 0, but Alania is in the first place, the goal difference does not affect, I'm just shocked that this patch is also sold and bought!

A
ANDREY07KZ 06.03.21

in short, this version of the patch is no longer relevant

T
TOJICT9IK 06.03.21

The link has been updated, the RPL + FNL patch works only with the latest update of the game! Enjoy the game everyone !!

m
max423 06.03.21

I downloaded it, everything works, but my team names are different, for example, the FNL has all the names from the second league in Spain. What needs to be done so that the teams have their real names?

M
MARCHELLO 06.03.21

max423
Compositions from the archive, load and delete the FIFAModData folder from the game directory if it is there

s
satanicgod 06.03.21

Someone in the know from what part of the fifa added the dynamism balance to the career? Tired of playing when in one match the rules, and in the second your messi runs at the speed of a busquets.

f
forz1kkkk 09.03.21

Guys, hello, the problem is this, I downloaded the mod and installed it, everything is shorter than the zbs, but when I want to buy someone in my career, for example Pinyaev, my game crashes, what's the problem?

d
dilat 12.03.21

They lured to update the game, again a patch update is needed ...

O
Oilcake 19.03.21

We are waiting for the next update

v
vanyanef 19.03.21

If I install a patch on the license right now, will it go? Or is it better to wait for the patch update?

d
dilat 19.03.21

vanyanef
Wait for updates. Without it, the patch is broken, instead of RPL and other leagues there will be default ones