3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Twilight Hedgehog 19.12.20 12:24 am

All about torrents, donkeys and rocking horses for them v.2

I want to download an interesting and rare video from the Internet. A friend advised me to download the phex and Morpheus PRO programs for this purpose, I downloaded and installed them. So, what is next? They don't pump vidos because .. I don't know why. Fex does not respond to keywords, while Morpheus is downloading something in unknown formats. Do these programs generally integrate into each other? or the same soft-boiled eggs .. give a couple of tips on how to use them or advise other programs. Thank you))
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dvn74 19.12.20

Pigboy Who kill Kenny
Internet Download Manager to help you.

A
ArkisH122 19.12.20

uTorrent Disk overloaded: 100%. Already worn out with this garbage toils .. Free disk space 180GB. the cache raised up to 1800 (max) the swap file increased by 6004MB. The disk is overloaded anyway. How to get rid of this problem? The speed can reach up to 10MB and with this disk 600kb ..

e
evil_55 19.12.20

ArkisH122 the
swap file in your case will not help in any way, it must be installed if the system slows down and there is not enough RAM, but the fact that the torrent has a low speed try to configure it, there are special posts on this topic in the net, good luck

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 19.12.20

ArkisH122
Simply the Internet shakes faster than your Vinchak can record. Increasing your cache is all you can do. Alternatively, download to SSD.

b
bl0geps 19.12.20

For my part, I can state some thoughts about torrents that they give a lot of useful information, which is paid even on other services, and on torrents I myself downloaded everything I needed for free and in large volumes. Of course, for some reason, some of the responses warn against such downloading, as if it threatens with viruses, but I am not convinced of this myself.

O
OrtonK5 19.12.20

I can recommend a program for downloading videos from a variety of social media. networks.
In general, here is a link to the site: SaveFrom.net
This is not even a program, but an extension for the browser.

Don't want to download extensions?
Enter the link to the video in the top line and that's it.

I think the information will come in handy.

V
Vintikos777 19.12.20

Yet the best torrent client is .... MediaGet !!!!!!! When they finish another online TV, it will be SUPER

V

Vintikos777
When I used it 1 time many years ago, there was no function for setting priorities on files.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.12.20

ArkisH122
"Disk overloaded 100%" is a common error for some clients or misconfigured utorrent clients, often encountered. I don't remember exactly how to solve this problem, but I read before that you need to dig into the settings of the utorrent program. The paging file and internet speed do NOT affect this in ANY way - don't listen to anyone.

Now I'll try to remember. In general, the problem of disk overload is solved in the settings in the disk cache option (utorrent - preferences - advanced - disk cache). I have it in English, so as it is in Russian - you define it yourself. In general, I have a check mark on "override automatic disk cache" and set to 200 MB. Below there is a check mark for "reduce memory usage". Even below are two options "enable caching of disk files" and "enable caching of disk reads" - I removed the checkboxes there. Even lower, the last two options: cancel the file cache and cancel reading from the disk - the checkboxes are removed. I have so. And everything works fine. True, I also have an old version of utorrent, less than 2.

V

A.Soldier of Light
It happens if the screw is 10 years old (in the sense of now 11, but how many years ago it was - I don't remember), and the Internet is 38 Mbit / s.

H
Hamster 19.12.20

Who has uTorrent disk overloaded by 100% try this:
1. In the settings on the "Advanced" tab set diskio.use_partfile to false (No)
2. In the settings on the "Advanced" tab set "diskio.max_write_queue" from 32 to 1000
I have the problem disappeared, only sometimes it comes back, I also set the settings and the problem disappears again.

V
Vaipen 19.12.20

It is best to have a separate disk purely for downloading, well, or nakraynyak split the disk into 3 parts. For Windows, for storing files and installing progs and games, and for downloading from a torrent. Then, if such a trawl comes out, we check the part of the disk reserved for the rocking chair for errors and broken clusters, if it doesn't help, then a stupidly formatted disk and that's it, you can download it further.

L
Lucifer1609 19.12.20

Vintikos777 nope
, uTorrent is better

Q
Qward1528 07.10.21

Lutxcis
Lutxcis wrote:
uTorrent is better
Only for everything to swing, you need to set these settings in it:
Spoiler

Any proxy, for example:

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.10.21

Someone can't download uTorrent without a proxy?

E
Evil in the flеsh 28.10.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
It probably depends on the provider. Did you try to enable traffic encryption?

Q
Qward1528 28.10.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
Someone does not download uTorrent without a proxy?
Yes, usually on some of the distributions taken from nonameform clubs, root trackers and other few large torrent sites, for example. And it usually shakes, but not everywhere and not always.

Q
Qward1528 28.10.21

Yes, and the sites of large torrent sites themselves cannot be accessed without proxies and torbrowsers, the page of the site will simply not load and that's it (it will write "Unable to connect" or others), or an inscription from Roscomnadzor will appear about the prohibition of using the site for copyright infringement and breaking this, this, this and so on

Q
Qward1528 28.10.21

Kextone wrote:
they don't pump vidos because .. I don't know why.
1) On some trackers, this may be written (therefore, it may not download) (see Quote):
Spoiler
If it is not written (see Quote), then on some torrent tracker from which you are now going to download something can be taken torrents and / or magnet links from other torrent trackers to which it was originally uploaded and on which everything could be quite written (see below),
for example - Quote:
Spoiler "Versions of clients banned on our tracker:
-µTorrent: 1.7.0, 2.0.4 (build 21515)
-MSIE | Opera | Mozilla: all
Client Versions incompatible with our tracker:
-BitComet: 0.63, 0.9.1, 0.9.4-1.0.2
-BitLord: 1.1
-BitTornado: versions up to 0.3.17 inclusive
-CTorrent: versions released before 3.0
-FlashGet: all
-MediaGet: build 2.01.682
-qBittorrent: builds 2.6.7-2.8. *
-SymTorrent: all
Client versions not recommended for use on our tracker:
-Azureus / Vuze: all versions
-µTorrent: 1.8.3-1.8.5; 3.0 and higher (highly discouraged 3.3) (Before asking questions - read the mini-
fak ) -BitTorrent: 6.2 and higher
-BitComet: versions released before 0.61
-Transmission: versions released before 1.92 inclusive
-tTorrent: shares the passkey that may result in a ban
-Deluge, under 1.3.12: shares the passkey, which may lead to a ban
-MediaGet / MediaGet2 - attention! This client is malicious software! "
SpoilerMini-FAQ on this topic:
Can I use clients that are not on the recommended list?
Any clients can be used except the" incompatible "." Not recommended "clients can be used, but at your own risk .
I have long been using uTorrent 2.0 / 2.0.x / BitTorrent 7. * / nuzhnoe_vpisat, I have no problem with it, why it is not already in the list of recommended?
Because there are a lot of users who regularly have trouble with these customers. At the same time, the cause of the problems is not clear and there is no definite "recipe" for troubleshooting.Which
clients are included in the list of recommended (on the main page)?
Clients, whose reliability and stability of work the administration of the tracker was convinced of, including by conducting independent testing.
Why is my client on the not recommended list? It has been working for me for a long time without problems.
Don't confuse "not recommended" and "forbidden". Clients on the “not recommended” list can be used, but remember that they have been “caught” several times creating serious problems for their users.
The client will be removed from this list only after the administration has confidence that the problem has been completely eliminated (for example, as a result of testing carried out by the _administration_).
Where can I download the recommended version of the client?
For example here - in the archive utorrent version 1.8.2 with a crack.
From later versions, we advise you to try utorrent 2.0.4 or 2.2.1 - the archive with these versions is attached to the discussion topic 2+.

It will be possible to download only if everything is compatible, memorable, etc.
2) On some trackers, in order for everything to swing remarkably, similarly set settings and / or proxies in utorrent are needed
(see screenshots above: https://forums.playground.ru/software/vse_pro_torrenty_osly_i_kachalki_dlya_nih_v_2-770496/#comment-18988764)
Additionally:
Spoiler
"bt -trackers are blocked, distributions are downloaded and seeded via DHT or "peer exchange" "

" ... configured correctly or the provider does not block bt-trackers "

And in order to distribute well (otherwise it will not distribute anything, if you made a new distribution and you are one seeder, your ip is gray, the ports are closed, then no one will be able to join your distribution and download something) write on various forums, which is optional, but it is very extremely significant and highly recommended to get a paid white / static ip service from your Internet provider and then open some ports for the torrent program.
Spoiler "A closed port affects speed indirectly and has nothing to do with speed as such. With an open port, you have the potential to join more peers, and as a result, the speed may increase. Another advantage is that it may be easier for you to download / distribute to distributions with a small number of peers.
A closed port for incoming connections prevents other users from connecting to you. But it does not prevent you from joining other peers (provided that their port is open). A frequent situation when on the distribution 3-4 peers cannot connect due to the lack of an open port for incoming connections. "
If you want everything to be able to download / distribute normally, you need to get a service from your Internet provider - white / static ip . and open ports for utorrent
. If you set the download limit for any of the torrent by clicking the right mouse button and select speed Priority - set download limit - * * kb / s, the impact will be greater.

Kekstoun wrote:
These prog generally integrate with each into a friend?
If you mean that you have two torrent programs running at the same time with the same distributions and the same topic and at the same time they are downloaded to get a benefit in speed, then read the text below:

3) On some sites torrent trackers you, when you start 2 or more copies of utorrent (or even if different programs) with the same distributions can be banned (usually if the tracker website records statistics of downloaded and given downloads) and you most likely will not be able to download some of the distributions:
SpoilerQuote:
"17) Running two copies of uTorrent
:!: Answer

Copy utorrent.exe to a separate folder and create or copy settings.dat file there
ATTENTION ! On one IP, it is forbidden to work 2 clients with one port and the same distributions, since there is a boost of statistics. In this case, you become an involuntary cheater and run the risk of being banned by the robot. For the same reason, do not set a random port in the settings.
Create a shortcut to the copied utorrent.exe with the / RECOVER switch and launch the second copy of the client with this shortcut.

If there are spaces in the path to utorrent.exe, the path must be enclosed in quotes, that is, the complete link should look like this: "C: Program Files uTorrent 1.7.7 utorrent.exe" / RECOVER
Note that the same the distribution cannot be downloaded simultaneously by two clients into the same file (or files), but it is quite possible to seeding.
In details:

1) copy the utorrent.exe file from the folder where it is installed to any other folder,
for example, d: temp utorrent. Create an empty
settings.dat file in this folder (d: temp utorrent) (or copy the existing settings.dat from% APPDATA% uTorrent into it)
2) go to the d: temp utorrent folder, right-click by
utorrent.exe, select the "Create shortcut" item in the menu, the shortcut
file for utorrent.exe.lnk will appear in the folder
3) right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties", in the
"Properties: Shortcut for utorrent.exe.lnk" window "select the" Shortcut "tab,
in the" Object "line after
d: temp utorrent utorrent.exe
add
/ recover (there must be a space before / recover)
as a result, you get the line
d: temp utorrent utorrent.exe / recover
click "Ok"
Start the first copy as you did before, and the second
using the created shortcut.
(c) GAN27 "
4) May not download vidos because of this:
SpoilerQuote:" List of "problem" modems and routers
Modems and routers known to be unfriendly to peer-to-peer programs.

Note: Text taken from old utorrent developer fak with minor additions).

Below is a list of routers causing problems with Azureus (and µTorrent), if it has your hardware, try the solution provided (if any), update the firmware, or purchase a different one. If your router or modem hangs / reboots, you should disable IP address translation, DHT mode, and / or reduce the number of connections, even if your equipment is not listed here.

Cause not yet revealed:

Apple Airport Extreme (wireless, 802.11g with 128-bit WEP encryption);

Too many connections:

SpeedStream 5660 in Router / NAPT mode. The latest firmware is version 2. (3) .7. Switch to bridge mode and protect your local network with a firewall. Or, after freezing, turn off and on the device and continue working.

The following devices are experiencing problems with a large number of global connections; limiting their number to 200 should solve the problem:

D-Link 302G
D-Link DI-624
D-Link DSL-G664T
Linksys BEFSR41V4 / BESR41
Linksys Wireless-B
Netgear DG632
Netgear DG834G
Netgear MR814
Netgear WGT524
Netgear Rangemax 802.11n WPN8401
W-Linx -S (and the identical SMC Barricade 7004 BR)
Westell 6100

Due to UPnP:

Most D-Link 5xx and 6xx series devices (also the problem can be caused by a large number of connections)

D-Link DI-604
Dynalink RTA1025W
TP-LINK TL-R410
ZyXEL Prestige 660H (W) (firmware version PE8 + solves the problem)
Some SpeedStream devices

Due to port forwarding:

D-Link DI-514 (redirection does not always work when using the UDP protocol)

General recommendations for solving problems with network equipment:

* Firmware update;
* Disable UPnP (in the program and in the router) and manual port forwarding;
* Limiting the number of global connections to 200 or less (possibly less than 100, depending on the router);
* Disable the uTP protocol in the torrent client (in utorrent, just uncheck the Enable speed control (uTP) checkbox);
* Disable DHT mode, search for local peers;
* Reducing the values ​​of the parameters net.max_halfopen and bt.connect_speed;
* Transfer of equipment to bridge or gateway mode (not suitable for modems without a router function);
* Purchase of a new modem / router .. "

5) Perhaps the vidos are just swinging, you just had to wait a bit for the download to start, maybe it started for a long time, or if there are no seaters, then wait for them without closing and leaving uttorent running all the time.

The most recommended version compatible with the tracker I looked about and many other trackers is utorrent 1.8.2 - at least that's what they write (see above), but in principle, it also shakes on other versions of the norms.

Q
Qward1528 28.10.21

Qward1528 wrote:
this is utorrent 1.8.2 - at least that's what they write (see above), but in principle, it also shakes on other versions of the norms.
There is still an opportunity to download all kinds of vidos, music, books and games and much more. there is still an opportunity to do this, while there is still an opportunity to download something via torrent at the moment .......