3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 27.10.19 02:14 pm

Will the game have ray tracing, NVIDIA? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I would like to have been, for without the rays makes no sense. And I would like shading like the subway.
21 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 27.10.19

Who is that and I thing that without soap and optimize on top.

b
blin88 27.10.19

Dogma wrote:
for without the rays makes no sense
You're not normal? In fact the shading will be, said in an interview. On account of the rays don't know

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.10.19

Do not care the trace, I assume that will play on high settings, but even if sistemki will be high and the minimum salary will have fun, most importantly the atmosphere in the game, you know that developed and trying the game should get very fit.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 27.10.19

Will all the gadgets nvidia.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.10.19

Dogma
Crazy? I, as a gamer adequate sleep, hope and pray that this Breda technology is not one game was not. And you here such speak!( Although, I have my map can expose these beams. But will put a card much worse than those stupid beams.

S
Slipnot6 27.10.19

Dogma wrote:
that was, for without the rays makes no sense
Our little friend is trying to trolling, how nice.

P
Prey 27.10.19

Slipnot6
yeah)
fatty drove

A
ArmandoX 27.10.19

Dogma
Shading would be cool, and HairWorks fine realized would like. But tracing and DLSS... you got the whole game from the beginning under the trace count to make it fully revealed. With the use of the DLSS also have problems, as if his crooked implement, will get a hitherto unseen soap. So let them better spend effort on optimization than on the implementation technology that is now still do not get implemented fully.

s
sergekarpov 27.10.19

ArmandoX
In battle the trace was not immediately added, however, looks super.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

like about the trace didn't say anything
and since the game is due out soon, it is unlikely it will be fully screwed especially which substitutes the lighting here
and so it would be nice some sort of eutresis hybrid of PBR and maps for reflection and looking at the luminous material and rebound to every tiny painted light bulbs such routersim the penumbra and the area of indirect glare was

A
ArmandoX 27.10.19

sergekarpov
Well, it depends... the Reflection is really good (though over them a lot of work still), but in the rest of the difference is noticeable not so much. Tracing it's everything to do with the light, with its help you can create really great graphics... That's just ideally you need an engine that supports it at the deepest level.

A
ArmandoX 27.10.19

MunchkiN 616
If the visual design under all this was not calculated, might look even worse than without a trace...

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

ArmandoX
why? he can look good only if there inherent physical extinction of the beam according to the formula of inverse squares and obstruction environment. since you need a very bright light in real life for this. well, there is with global illumination if it is to start with a global light of the background a little lighter as a whole will shade any vazovskie will be well, or to seek a certain balance, for example to reduce the global light on the 20 percent and let the rays with 3 rebounds considering albedo

A
ArmandoX 27.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Seems to be Yes, but... somehow the Shadow of the Tomb Raider trace is not much better looking, and the edges of some objects (and, if I'm not mistaken, at the junction of textures) there appears to be some unnatural soap glow. Also (again if I'm not confusing with something else) is rather strange looking lake: if you jump, reflections of distant objects like running away from you (which is weird, because this is not BF5). Lighting is also hardly improved. So there is clearly still heavily depends on the implementation. If CDPR will add really sensibly implemented RTX technology will welcome this and be happy with the progress. If this were a regular testing/for the sake of it... sad.
(by the way, I have to refresh/restore the knowledge in this area, and that some of these things I had to remember ?).

s
sergekarpov 27.10.19

ArmandoX
Like would write that shadowing and global illumination in the Metro is implemented with the help of RTX.

A
ArmandoX 27.10.19

sergekarpov
Only with RTX?? The traditional implementation, no?..

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.10.19

Meme I'm vegan gradually transformirovalsya in I Have a RTX

B
BIGSIZE 27.10.19

Let it be, why then I bought a p 2060?

A
Altered 27.10.19

What is the trace gives? In addition to show off, of course

g
gennaz 27.10.19

Now it is officially confirmed!
Спойлерhttps://m.vk.com/video-90634038_456241858?list=eedc80f879c068fbc8&from=wall-90634038_770146