3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black_Water 19.12.20 09:56 pm

Script Search (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually, the question is where to find some scripts? Specifically, suicide and cyberpsychosis. I have played for 45 hours already and have not found these scripts. The non-runners don't have them for sale either (the one in the kabuki market and the one in the hotel in the Pacific). Are there any specific places where you can pick them up? Or spawn by chance? Or do they need to be crafted, maybe?
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 20.12.20

You will not buy the most powerful scripts, you need to create them by throwing points in the intelligence branch to obtain documentation. To create, you need to get resources by hacking access points, the technique branch is not needed, but it can greatly reduce the amount of required resources.

B
Black_Water 20.12.20

wintermute322
Yes, thanks, not long before your answer, I decided to upgrade my skill for documentation on epic scripts and it became possible to create the scripts I needed (and not only). It looks like I stumbled and ran through the game for a while, not even remembering the possibility of creating new scripts: D

V
Vadim Lubyagin 20.12.20

As an experienced hacker, I will say that these scripts are useless, expensive and with a long rollback. My synopsis NPC kills 1 time, I use bosses several times, the rollback is very fast.

M
Micr0 20.12.20

violet scripts can be knocked out from non-runners (for example, in Pacific), but the chance of falling out is VERY small.
So you can pick them up in the process of passing, but you have to lead, or purposefully grind (as I did for the achievement of the script "grenade explosion" kekW).

N
NoneOne2010 20.12.20

I was dropped from the voodooists after the quest, next to the church

T
TpeBoP 29.01.21

Either I am like this or the skis are to blame. Why does the Cyberpsychosis script not open in any way?! Shouldn't it have been opened after we opened the Bartmoss deck?

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

TpeBoP
Personally, I save at access points and always hack them on three out of three, so even in Little China, cyber psychosis and suicide and a grenade explosion are dropped to me. Although this may be because I have all the script drawings downloaded.