3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pb1B0K 19.12.20 09:56 pm

Hacking, scripts. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who can tell you what an ideal script is and what it is eaten with? Thank you in advance! (This is about the legendary cyberdeck Tetratronic Rippler ver. 4)
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 20.12.20

Ideal scripts are grenade explosion, suicide and cyber psychosis. A slightly incorrect translation (although xs), in the English version they are called ultimate like, it is ultimatum, especially powerful. You can understand the type of script by hovering the mouse, combat, perfect, spy, etc. I tested the game for a netrunner through this deck and ideal scripts, I didn't like it, so far the strongest version is playing through the network watch deck and battle scripts. Infection to take out a weak crowd, closure clicks single targets, igniting and melting synapses hit bosses well. Naturally, legendary versions of scripts are needed, they provide powerful passivations.

P
Pb1B0K 20.12.20

wintermute322
Thank you very much!

y
yondaime174 20.12.20

Pb1B0K
Resetting the settings from ideal too. I liked it, it consumes little memory, and you cut two enemies at once, the cooldown is also quite fast. Instantly and quietly, locations are cleared

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

yondaime174
what? cd 120, costs 11, are you kidding?)
here, as it were, is the essence of ideal scripts, you need to neutralize them with the help of a deck that enhances them either by dropping or by a grenade explosion at once, but you need them to stand side by side, and you need legendary versions, then the price tag is on the next hack will fall, but the explosion of the grenade did not impress at all, it does not always kill enemies at maximum difficulty, and if this villain also has an amy grenade, then just a bunch in the air. It is much more profitable to immediately charge several closures or infections with the help of the network watch into the crowd.
The legendary closure, in principle imba, allows you to beat scripts through the weapon (!!!!) by dispering the crit. I don't feel the maximum difficulty, I can see everything from a couple of bullets from the PP when they crit and trigger the closure.

y
yondaime174 20.12.20

wintermute322
I don't have a network watch, and I don't know what it is. Deca? What is CD 120? After hacking the protocol, resetting the settings basically costs 1 memory cell and is very quickly restored

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

yondaime174
online watch is the best soundboard.
CD 120 - recovery 120 seconds.
after breaking the protocol with pumping, it costs little, but you can knock out one, well, two if they are nearby, and then?

y
yondaime174 20.12.20

wintermute322
In tetratonics, accelerating the recovery of scripts and for some reason after breaking the protocol there was no CD at all for "resetting the settings". Even without it 15 sec CD. While it is possible to throw short circuits and melting synapses. It's more convenient for me, through accelerated recovery in general)

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

yondaime174
in the talent tree there is a skill that speeds up the recovery of scripts by 50% after elimination. As I understand it, it simply subtracts half from CD, but if you knock out two at once, then CD 0. Try to throw the legendary infection from stealth, you will be very surprised)

P
Pomu4 20.12.20

Netrunners, tell me what are you shaking besides inta? I finished it to 20, and then, as I understand it, it’s taste, which is more like it

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

"Request" you can see the opponents through the wall, squat down and go "Hacking the protocol" break the massive vulnerability, ice. We throw the Short circuit, Melting of synapses, infection, suicide, implant failure. The floor of the map is cleaned, release TAB, roll back the scripts a little, cling to the "request" camera and finish off the location. We loot the location, all opponents do control in the head (Exp, Turnip, Money)

Cyberpsychopaths immediately "Failure of implants" and just wait for the script to load. After 10 seconds, he will faint and the quest is completed.

G
Grimganga 20.12.20

Pomu4 20 Inta, 20 Composure, 20 Technique, 8 Strength. - A socially entertaining build.

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

Pomu4
dragging netrunning so imba that I mow the location with two infections. even boring to be honest. Well, yes, mods in clothes and implants that increase the crit chance and crit damage work for scripts as well.
The netrunner can use any weapon without pumping skills for damage, the legendary closure will do everything for you.