3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko Sidney 27.10.19 02:14 pm

Advice on pumping settlers. (Fallout 4)

Many already know how to put settlers and arm, but the trouble is that the settlers are usually 2-6 levels come to settlements and the like do not wear them they have a small margin of HP. Looking for ways to pump settlers and not found any information about it. Playing around with console commands and found out that the console command for leveling Player.setlevel # in the place of # prescribed digits which level you want to for the main character. So if you open the console and click on the settler that would be distinguished by its slot ID and register SETLEVEL 200 then the settler will be level 200 with all the ensuing consequences and a huge amount of HP. I hope someone this info will need.
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glyuk 7469 27.10.19

Niko Sidney
Advice on how to quickly kill interest in the game playing with cheats? All WIN! the game is shit! GAME OVER!

D
Daniil Kentov 27.10.19

Niko Sidney
Maybe someone need this information,but why not make myself its settlers at a higher level,so long,for something interesting.

r
ripvango 27.10.19

Daniil Kentov
Play on survival because without the console, but thanks. However, I think I notice and others mentioned that the settlers not killed, if you did not kill them accidentally or intentionally... During the attacks fall but rise. So the point of that? To fell less?

D
Daniil Kentov 27.10.19

ripvango
I think the point is:
a)fell Less(as you mentioned)
b)To quickly kill their opponents
And if I remember correctly,the raiders steal more resources is another item:
C)to protect your supplies

a
alxelas 27.10.19

My all-time game no settler fell. Normally you just need to place buildings and turrets. Preparatively buildings part of the passages - on the other hand guns. Even to protect the settlements don't run and only the message that the attack was repelled.

N
Niko Sidney 27.10.19

ripvango
Daniil Kentov
Called the settlers usually indestructible, but usually fall with it often. You can verify it. Try to kill an ordinary settler via save game.I got to the farm right of Sanctuary attacked by mutants and all the settlers massacred. On another level settler I founded how to raise all write about is how to equip, and the level they are not growing according to my observations. Frustrating to watch when attacking raiders or mutants 25-50 level on the settlers level 2. That suffer wear their rare epic in which they are falling like flies. Just I hated it and I found out and decided that maybe someone is also killing here and shared.

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

Niko Sidney wrote:
Called the settlers usually indestructible, but usually fall with it often.
I don't know. I have just the opposite. Name can kill (except, of course satellites, and local, Finch, there, etc. - have repeatedly faced and beat protection). Normal - only the GG or his companions (a grenade, for example). Fall - Yes, fall, but then either treat you, or, after some time, he will be fine.
A separate case - settler - hidden synth (in this case the corpse will be detail Sinta). This can kill the attackers, and by the settlers themselves, such as - exposed.
BUT it works if the SG in the village. If the settlement was attacked by, and GG for help did not come - neither team settlers or their level is not important - there are random, depending only on the difficulty of the game, the level of protection and level/type of strikers. I.e. with any level of protection possible destruction, but it is clear - the better - the less ;)
The only thing not checked - how does the availability of free satellite in the village. But for the average settlements - just throw of the dice ;)

N
Niko Sidney 27.10.19

Old_Nick
In my example the settlers (the names do not remember, which for the first quest from raiders save and bring in Sanctuary)
so I tried to kill, and they in turn die and rise just on my knees as satellites until the health bar will not regenerate. As for ordinary settlers, those dying. There was a case when the farm was attacked by super mutants with it seasoned tipo the super mutant-beast has popped up a message to the settlement. Come to the location of beat mutants together with the settlers to the end until I interrupted them in the settlement there was only one derelict, wiped out. Don't know how anyone but my own example was a situation. Maybe the version of the game itself depends on something else, but I do so. Of locations a lot to build up the fence with one entrance and piles of turrets at the entrance no desire, as this process will take a lot of time and resources.

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

Old_Nick. Maybe you have some mods worth? Actually, homeless people under your protection, immortal. They die sometimes, it's your fault if he splash or stray bullet will hit.
Esteemed here as the people putting perimeter defense and so on. Clowning. Some passages are blocking lol.
People do not fucking understand that the enemies are generated randomly. They can appear anywhere, even fall from the sky. These are your fences and the type of smart defense is complete garbage.

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

Pepin3d wrote:
Old_Nick. Maybe you have some mods worth? Actually, homeless people under your protection, immortal. They die sometimes, it's your fault if he splash or stray bullet will hit.
No mods, version 1.4.
If by homeless are due to the nameless settlers - Yes, I am writing about it - only the GG can soak.
But the nominal - killed easily. This is especially section Deirdre in the garden a Potogonok and pulled back the mosquitoes/Gretna, they're around all the time respaunâtsâ. The result:

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

Pepin3d wrote:
They can appear anywhere, even fall from the sky
In General Yes, but this is rare. There are usually a couple of locators, where they generated in 70-80% of cases. To compute these tank hazardous and to furnish them with turrets - a very polzitelno ;)
But what is not cure exactly. Sooner or later - be sure to chemeritsa somewhere in other place, and indeed - directly, immediately, in the center of town. And that's not counting the possible attacks of rad-Scorpions. These, if generated the waiting, immediately go into stealth and come anywhere.
So, Yes, the fences, IMHO - useless waste of resources. 2-3 and turret on the calculated spawn point + 2-line in the village - 3-4 turrets to cover all sectors. In 99% of cases - lacking in abundance

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

Old_Nick
Well, I don't know. I have the homeless do not die. A Sweatshop under your control? By the way this location is much bagovannaya. More like not coming back they're always whining type, help, etc. helped come to pass the quest, so they again need help. In the end, infuriated. All of these ghouls who were there lined up in the middle of the pool and shot.
About the protection I've tried all sorts of different. And circular and zvezdova and what only did not try. All these attacks and fighting off the attack of pure water a blunt Rand. May you have at least +1500 protection is a chance that everything will crumble more than 50%.
By the way, Yes. About the homeless synths you wrote is true. These can die somehow. Again, these synths are generated randomly. Sedna it is a common Vagabond, and tomorrow became a synth and his own killed. Gazebo as always with my random nonsense.
The most fun is a Lane gallows. There all the houses closed and two entrances. Well, third on the circuit is closed, and I'm not broke. Repeatedly observed how the enemies appear out of thin air or from the walls out. A couple of times a Deathclaw fell from the sky in the truest sense of the word.

My job)

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

Pepin3d wrote:
A Sweatshop under your control?
Of course.
And what about directions attack...
For example, CX, 3 main areas (about 80% of attacks) if you stand with your back to the bridge on main street:
1) Generated to the left of the bridge, a ruined house on the shore
2) Generated on the bridge across the brook (the path to the shelter)
3) are Generated to the left of the Central tree, again - for the destroyed house
Not in the sense of one of... in all 3 places every time
But in the 1st case, where some, 5 any other place, including right in the village

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

Well, there's no CX means everything is predictable. The most inadequate in the Alley gallows, as I wrote above, that fall from the sky.

l
lokkie 27.10.19

.I got to the farm right of Sanctuary attacked by mutants and all the settlers massacred.
This happens if you are in the settlement did not, and this happens in the script. For this reason it makes no sense to equip them for these purposes and to swing. If you don't die without you.

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

Well, I PV, never inhabited, only workbenches and put a couple of turrets and attacks were not ;) So can not say anything
In General - I suspect that the more obstacles, the more likely it is uncontrolled generations. Otherwise, the same PV forwards, in General, could not get there would ;)
I fences, in General, is almost never set, apparently, so have a clear directions. It's not just in CX, in all villages the same points of generation under most attacks.

O
Old_Nick 27.10.19

lokkie
So he writes that had
Niko Sidney wrote:
Come to the location of beat mutants together with the settlers to the end until I interrupted them in the settlement there was only one derelict, wiped out.

P
Pepin3d 27.10.19

lokkie
So maybe he's homeless all the synths in one? Stupid each other perebrosali. Well they can't even die without you, even when you. Only you can solve them worthless destiny)))

l
lokkie 27.10.19

Only you can solve them worthless fate
Well, in General, Yes, from the player. You decide not to come when attacking a settlement. )))

Old_Nick
Maybe he plays with the mod.
In a clean game, to survival, no matter who attacked the settlers sitting rest. Guns to give them more powerful, this is a reason, then they have a rest seldom. )

G
Gur1 27.10.19

Niko Sidney
There are rules mod that makes settlers where a level 20 and armed and dressed they are by default better.