3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vargandero_Pro 19.12.20 09:56 pm

Free Caliburn (Cyberpunk 2077)

In order to get 1 of the fastest cars you need to come to the place where you helped the Panamas to take revenge on the "stilettos" in the cave. Next, you need to either drive further than this place, or not reach literally 10 meters, depending on which side you will call in, in my case, you need to find a blue container before reaching the location, in which you will find the same Black Caliburn of the 21st century and some more buns. On screen 1, the location of the entrance (the landmark is slightly higher on the map between the Sunset Hotel and Rocky Ridge). 2 screen of the container itself (I have it empty since I have already taken everything). 3 screen of how it will look.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 19.12.20

There are a lot of cars in the game, but there is no sense in them, with such control (

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

Just the same calibern partially solves this problem, it is the fastest and in comparison with the others it is well controlled.

F
FiftyFour7250 20.12.20

What's the point, the car will not be appropriated. It will not be possible to summon it. At the first major quest, it will disappear.

-
-A1eX- 20.12.20

It becomes yours, it can be called

F
FiftyFour7250 20.12.20

Yes, thank you, the car was really appropriated. With such a poor economy in the game, I would never save up for this. But, I suppose, there is some kind of quest that, upon completion, will lead to this box, a car as a reward. Like with that katana and the ambassador in the box.

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

generally cool, the white and red purchased calibern does not look very good, but here it is black as night, awesome

w
wintermute322 20.12.20

upd: you can get it after killing Nash in the cave with the Panamas, but it doesn't appear right away, you need to wait three days. you can rewind them in the menu, I got it like this.

I
Ilya Yunusov 31.08.21

Karoch car appears only if the task of killing Nash is completed and at the same time you have 40 reputation level

T
Terentyev Alexander 31.08.21

This is Batman's car, there is evidence that he is not worthy of finding city. And yes, this is the best car, but the most expensive (for the rich) is a rare dull bucket.

S
Sidorovich Fraer Foolish 31.08.21

Do I have one that always rolls broken? Moreover, it cannot be blown up, nothing can be done ...

B
BlackTigerTK 31.08.21

Sidorovich Fraer the Fool wrote:
Do I have one that always rolls broken?
Apparently yes. I, in any case, both like a needle:
Spoiler

d
danich1997 08.09.21

Sidorovich Fraer Foolish
I have the same problem, did you find anything?

S
Sidorovich Fraer Foolish 08.09.21

danich1997 No, there is nothing.

S

BlackTigerTK
La, none of the fixers constantly writes to me about the sale of some kind of rubbish. What to do?

S

danich1997 There is a
solution, but it's lousy. In short, if this kilburn rolls up to you and it's all spoiled, go to the water and drown this car. Then you make a save nearby, exit the game. You go to the save game and call the calibern. At least it worked for me.

l
levan91 08.09.21

then there will be a mission to pick up this car, the knight on a white car is called, since I have already taken it before, in the mission the container is empty and it cannot be passed, such are the bugs in the game

P
Pasnavan 18.09.21

levan91
Yes, it's the same for me. I didn't seem to take it and the container is still empty. Solved a problem?

R
Radamel Falcao 26.09.21

Kill Pasnavan with Panam Nash, accumulate 40+ reputation, wait three days then go and take it. above is written

S
SaVVeRFeeD 09.12.21

FiftyFour7250
You can farm money by crafting a legendary ashura