3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Shane- 19.12.20 09:59 pm

Judy doesn't call after rescuing Evelyn (Cyberpunk 2077)

Could this questline be screwed up by killing Dubman on the first visit to The Clouds?
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
David Kisyan 19.12.20

Apparently, Yes. I also killed Dubman on the first meeting, and there are no calls.

-
-Shane- 19.12.20

David Kisyan
well xs , in English. forums write that if you kill him for the first time, then then he just comes to life

D
Derley 19.12.20

If you go further along the main plot, then after a while an optional quest about Dubman will appear .. Well, since you killed him, you will have to go even further along the main plot, the next task will start, which certainly does not depend on what you did with Dubman

D
Derley 19.12.20

Logically, it looks funny if you didn't kill him at the first meeting .. You kind of already know his whole nature, and you leave ..
Spoiler And then, bam, Judy tells you, they say, can you imagine what he is, you need to teach him a lesson, and you are like that - but for sure, he did not know a bad person))))

D
David Kisyan 19.12.20

Derley
Well, I've already completed the main quest chain with Panam, visited the Voodooists, I have a seisas quest "On soft paws", should I expect a call or a quest from Judy?

D
Derley 19.12.20

David Kisyan
I do not remember after which quest this particular task was, but I know for sure that ALMOST after each main task, new tasks from Panam and Judy appear .. Immediately they attack with requests, almost simultaneously. But since Dubman is killed, at this moment there will be only Panamas, and you should not wait for a call from Judy until you go further on the plot ..
In general, focus on Panamas, they are roughly synchronized with requests .. In general, if Panama has a second request, and Judy has none yet, then something is wrong

R
Roman Kerimov 20.12.20

People, such a problem, after passing the quest on soft paws, Judy called, asked to come, arrived, but the door did not open, he rang the bell, writes "doing something" and so constantly, there is some solution to the problem or can save immediately after the quest on soft paws, do not want to replay the game

a
adilkhanutepov 20.12.20

You chtoli morons think after this quest in 5 minutes quests about Judy will begin? After the dollhouse, I went through the game and somewhere after 7 game days Judy called me and said the spoiler was big and then after 2 days the quests about her began

a
adilkhanutepov 20.12.20

quests about her will begin that she wants to take the clouds for herself this will be after a big spoiler, but to be honest, you will have to wait a lot, in total, somewhere in 10 days

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.12.20

on emae it is written in the same place, play further and they will call you. cho to blunt then.

n
nullr108 25.12.20

The prekol is that almost the whole game has already passed, there are only "!", But she still does not call and I need her for the secret ending, version 1.05.

B
Black Griffin 28.12.20

Also does not ring. 06 version.

C
Chek1st 30.12.20

Similarly, she does not call, I went through all the quests of Panam, I went through the quest on soft paws, I did not kill Dubman, but I wanted to stir up relations with her so much now I don’t know what to do and you won’t start from the beginning, because it’s not known what the jamb is ((

C
Chek1st 30.12.20

Friends! Write to whom at what moment did she appear? and was there anything that didn't appear at all?

A
Arthur325628 30.12.20

such a moment, if during the passage of quests you need to talk to someone on the call, then during the call there will be a text: talk to "name". It is not to "call" or "wait for the call" but to talk. My conversation with Judy was so forgotten, she called me but the conversation was gone, and I did not attach much importance to this (in the quest itself there was only the inscription “talk to Judy). because she went too far and the saving was gone. (she had to call on the quest "palace coup", I tried to come to her apartment and to the place where she should call, and tried to remove the prostitute and restart the game - sense 0)

j
jolyblyat 05.01.21

Chek1st
completed almost all the secondary tasks ....
3-4 pieces remained
after the chain reaction and did not write: (((

h
hhhh123 07.01.21

adilkhanutepov
maybe you are a moron? I've already gone through the whole game to the point of no return, all missions and points of robbery. I slept a million times, went to prostitutes, just stood there for 15 minutes, waited, used "wait" for a total of two months, at different intervals, at different times. About 70 hours of play have passed since the last contact with Judy, the time has already squandered 2 months. If you come to her home, she stands and looks out the closed window, exactly in the same position as the end of Evelyn's life. Tell me that this is not a bug, it just needs to wait another game year.

a
adilkhanutepov 12.01.21

hhhh123
hahaha well you and a goof brother

M
MrSirexOfficial 15.01.21

hhhh123
Well in this case it was possible to roll back a couple of saves. So that the game just loads the script with Judy. At least it helped me.

Q
Qalyyk 16.02.21

hhhh123
Hi, did you find a solution to the problem?