3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tookated 19.12.20 09:59 pm

Glitch textures and environments (Cyberpunk 2077)

After the quest Dollhouse, there is a conversation with Joni, in which bugs from the chip appear. So they stayed with me after the conversation. Or maybe someone had something like that and knows how to remove it? I went through the missions with these bugs: rescue Evelyn and the Passenger. In the hope that this is part of the game and that they will pass. but no (looking at the passage of the game from streamers, no one saw this.
The bug itself, if it is poorly visible on the screenshots, is vertical stripes for everything, especially in dark areas (when it is night, in alleys or a room)
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
White_Power01 20.12.20

Tookated
and you took new implants? have the fixer repaired? there she also prescribes pills, Misty gives. MB you did not accept them.

T
Tookated 22.12.20

White_Power01
did not take implants. I thought that maybe it was necessary to change them with eyes, but no one has. He does not prescribe any pills. To be repaired by the fixer? .. how's that?

W
White_Power01 22.12.20

Tookated
there on the quest everything. try to drill additional square

T
Tookated 22.12.20

White_Power01
started to make secondary products . reached the one where the murder of the mayor is being investigated. after bradance, the bugs passed) thanks)

W
White_Power01 22.12.20

Tookated
, I also got flickering - but here V is not well positioned, loses stamina. not a bug, but a biochip.

E
ElectroTik1994000 25.12.20

Tookated
What kind of mission, though, after which it passed? I have these glitches much larger, I can't see anything, it's disgusting to look at all this

B
Byygga 25.01.22

I have no biochip at the first location, for a child of the streets in the garage, these stripes began