3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Sirotkin 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Fallout crashes when loading the game or when you try to start a new one. (Fallout 3)

This problem means game over. Starting a new game crashes to desktop, and writes an error. Decided to cheat, save game downloaded, installed, run - the same story. What to do?
22 Comments
Sort by:
44lok 27.10.19

Daniel Sirotkin
It is normal for win 7, fixable :)
V technical problems.10

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 27.10.19

Fashion cost?

D
Danil Sirotkin 27.10.19

44лок
I have XP

D
Danil Sirotkin 27.10.19

Evgeny Chernikov
I have GOTY

K
Konstantin 1991 27.10.19

Daniel Sirotkin
1) Go to My computer - documents - My Games - fallout 3
2) Then opens a Notepad file FALLOUT.INI
3) Press Ctrl+F opened the search engine, we are looking for the line bUseThreadedAI=0 and change the value from 0 to 1.
4) Under the line bUseThreadedAI=1 create a new line iNumHWThreads=2.
5) Save the modified file, close.

D
Danil Sirotkin 27.10.19

Constantine 1991
Help, thanks, car anti-radiv you.

A
Artur Balashov 27.10.19

I have basically the exact same problem, only after birth, nothing happens, the game is not hanging as the character moves and Grahame clipet. press E the baby crying and all... what to do in this case?

F
FroJen 27.10.19

Help me please inexperienced. When you start the game are not displayed, such as graphs: NEXT, DOWNLOAD add-ONS. The entire Internet has already dug up the problem have not solved

F
FroJen 27.10.19

by the way here is a screen

M
MelShlemming 27.10.19

FroJen
I think the saves are gone.

E
ELTORA 27.10.19

Hi folks can anyone knows how to solve this problem in fallout 3, a friend took the stick off installed click on the game nothing happens at all and the file launcher active support and output

R
Rolemanser 27.10.19

ELTORA
The game requires some registry entries and settings in your Documents\My Games\Fallout3. no records. - the game will not start.

a
aleksandr 123456 27.10.19

people who can knows, prompt. then decided in fallout 3 the drive, downloaded the Repack from mechanics. so at the beginning of a new game crashes. bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2. lines inserted d3d9.dll moved. there is no sense. what to do? Windows 8 x64. all the crap that a year ago I was playing fallout3 then, too, the same crap was, but bUseThreadedAI=1
iNumHWThreads=2 and helped the game run. and now in any does not want? what could it be?

I
Igor313Orlov 27.10.20

Alexander 123456
same game dude....

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

alexander 123456 wrote:
Windows 8 x64
In one distribution (repack GOTY) the author says that for Windows 8 and 10 there is a separate fix (patch) in a separate folder. Fixes the exe and the game works fine. The file is called "FO3NVWXF1.exe" ...

M
Maxthemadman 28.10.21

Prikinte, someone translated your dialogue into English and posted it on this site))) https://sharehub.pro/forum/main/discussion/7798-fallout_crashes_when_loading_the_game_or_when_you_try_to_start_a_new_one_fallout_3/

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

Maxthemadman
What's so surprising? I usually do the opposite, look for a solution on English-language sites, then translate into Russian for PG.

M
Maxthemadman 28.10.21

Pavel Rally
Oh, then I see.

X
X2RED 24.11.21

Konstantin 1991
This is set automatically for me, but the game crashes. Very strange......

d
danil63 07.10.22

Help the people!!! I tried everything, I watched all the videos, but nothing helps, I changed the new lines, added new lines, changed d3d9.dll, reinstalled it, downloaded different repacks from different sites, downloaded patches with updates, but still Fallout 3 crashes after starting a new game!!!
Windows 8.1