3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tolyupa 20.12.20 04:41 am

Mortal settlers. How to do it? (Fallout 4)

How do you make the settlers mortal? Previously there was a mod "Better Settlers" but in the new version of the game it does not work.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 20.12.20

Works. I have it. Although .... did not check for mortality, but they had a higher level, they were better equipped and it was updated after the release of Newquay.

F
Fusei 20.12.20

tolyupa Go
to mod-games and download better settlers russified there.) Excellent site, only registration is needed.)

t
tolyupa 20.12.20

No, it does not work. They are not killed by other NPCs. It used to work, now it doesn't.
I have already tried these files in all combinations, and all together and each separately. The author wrote a whole page of muddiness, but did not give a clear installation instructions.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

the author you are a sadist) the
only useful trick is that these level 2 invalids are immortal, and you want to make them even worse))

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Pepin3d
Mortals 20 lvl) and generally nothing, the attackers are mortal, but they are not.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Gur1 is no
good to force players to run errands with all sorts of blacks who don't fucking make
my settlements only the turrets saved and robots from the DLC
these peasants are not capable of anything even in the coolest armor and with cool weapons they
constantly fall on the ass

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Pepin3d
Well, I don't know, when the settlements grow to 15+ heads and with the norms of weapons, I usually just watch. I still don’t remember a time when they would have failed. The maximum that I lost was 5 settlers when attacking several mutants with miniguns and laser weapons. And if you fire a rocket launcher, my FASHION MINUTMANS swept everything away)))

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Gur1
so fashion because you have homeless people,
it's not interesting))

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Pepin3d
Well, since my homeless people are mortals, shouldn't there be any stronger vanilla ones? And most of them still have to be rearmed. The only thing that saves them is their number and 2-6 turrets. I defend in the form of walls, I practically do not build.