3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m lech 20.12.20 04:41 am

Question to modders ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys tell me which file is responsible for the front axle or how to raise it higher, all the potholes have collected the

question is asked essentially and not play around
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 20.12.20

m lech
Only with a Splinter or a Blender

A
Anatoly7469 20.12.20

m. Lech
Matroskin is right! you need to move dummies WHEEL_F_1_0 [], WHEEL_F_0_0 [] in the blender!

m
m lech 20.12.20

Matroskin
anatoliy7469
somehow lowered full of events and what costs nepoymu

A
Anatoly7469 20.12.20

m. lech
It is necessary to open the Volvo truck itself in the program Blender or Splinter, there are such things as WHEEL_F_1_0 [], WHEEL_F_0_0 [], they must be lowered lower, if the mod for the lowered suspension may be on your side, then turn it off!

o
oaoaoaoa 20.12.20

This is due to the fashion for physics. I have the same. The suspension becomes softer, so it sags, but only when you hit the trailer.

m
m lech 20.12.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Anatoly7469
Got it, thanks guys!

g
gans194 20.12.20

m. lech This is a mod for physics 1 was like this, at high speeds with a muzzle on the kaldobins, you plow, put another physics

o
oaoaoaoa 20.12.20

m lech
Put a three-axle chassis and everything will be smooth.

m
m lech 20.12.20

Big-Russian-Bear
gans194
let's try!

V
Victor Skidanov 20.12.20

Please take a close look at passenger cars for ETS 2. I really want to ride a Muscovite 2141 in the game and on the whole soviet automobile industry

K
KanSkyPhotographer 20.12.20

Good afternoon, dear Modders: there is a model Ikarus 250. assembled in parts, in 3DsMax from scratch all the buttons, levers, arrow panel everything possible in default with materials and textures, converted to .obj for Blender, it remains to animate and bring to ETS 2 who will get down to business in a short time to finish?

Spoiler

v
vampires062 20.12.20

guys modders collect scania rjl for version 1.25, otherwise I don't know I have crashes with the old version of this car thanks in advance and if you get an animation of the steering wheel, put it there so as not to download it as a separate mod