3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SUPOZIS 20.12.20 04:49 am

Can't get the "Scouts" part for Mad Max Fortress

The thing is, at the entrance to this camp,

crowds of enemies will attack you, they come out of this door.

But during the fight, a sandstorm began and I, of course, rushed to collect scrap. After returning, such a picture was waiting for

me.No one is there, no one runs out of the door to me, therefore the door remains closed, which means that I cannot go further into the camp, from which it follows that I simply simply cannot get there to pick up the shit detail ...
I don’t know what to do, can anyone help here.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeDweller 20.12.20

SUPOZIS
So there is a workaround somewhere. Look carefully. I went through the whole igruhu without any problems and I can say that almost all bases have 2-3 entrances.

S
SUPOZIS 20.12.20

KeDweller
+ There was a passage, but I ran away from there to loot the storm, and when I came it was closed and no one would spawn. Apparently the bug is this, I killed almost all the dudes, but I didn't finish it off and went to loot the storm, and the game thought that I finished it off and there was no one else left, and if there was no one left there, then there was no one to open this door in the middle. .. And I can't get behind the evil ***** detail

K
Kicker_GB 20.12.20

SUPOZIS
This is hardly a bug, because you can return to any camp at any time after the cleanup, and there will be no enemies, and accordingly, there is no one to open the door, which means there is another entrance.