3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
messivovan 20.12.20 04:49 am

Control settings are not saved, only temporarily (FIFA 17)

It is impossible for everyone to save the control settings so that they will be the next time you start the game or just me?

And another question, what is the only one who still plays on a-cross s-pass selection d-kick w-pass in the cut?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 20.12.20

this is a feature of the demo
no, I even play like that

G
Gramo3eka 20.12.20

I also suffer on the keyboard and the layout is the same

m
makhsik2015 20.12.20

I play like that too, I can not play on the joystick)

A
AspecT92 20.12.20

I didn't find how to change the controls at all, so I bought a gamepad, which I recommend to everyone.

W
Werewolf1986 20.12.20

I have a gamepad, but I always play the keyboard, but due to the fact that the control settings are not saved, it was always in the demo :)

a
andryuha-24 20.12.20

I can only play football on the gamepad, the rest of the games are only on the keyboard with the mouse!

P
PsychoTrol 20.12.20

In general, I don’t know how to set up on the keyboard ... I seem to have done everything, but I can’t set up the movement of the player on the "arrows" ...

v
volshebnichek 20.12.20

PsychoTrol
You need to set the movement buttons not where you run up / down / left / right. And to put kjli where the initiative is, etc. (in fact, where the arrows are) this bug is in the previous fifa.

P
PsychoTrol 20.12.20

volshebnichek
YES, even in the last fifa I did not know how .... I was a dinosaur the last time I actively played fifu 12. After that, all sorts of changes in management began, etc. and it was already easier for me to rarely play on a gamepad than to suffer with settings. But at the moment I am thinking of starting to play periodically again, but the problem is with the management. I don't want to use a gamepad, I'm used to the keyboard)

v
volshebnichek 20.12.20

NpsychoTroll
Well, try as I wrote, I managed to adjust the running arrows.

P
PsychoTrol 20.12.20

volshebnichek
Ok, I'll try. Thank you)