3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yakov Budnikov 27.10.19 02:16 pm

monitor soap image

Hello, I bought a monitor lg 24mp58vq-p, reviews on it is relatively good as on our resources and overseas, I have the same in games, the picture pales around bright objects there is a bright glow (head of Geralt in the menu in the Witcher), generally any small object zamylivaetsya and turn to mush, all transitions from dark to light zamylivaetsya, this happens on the hd 630 and gtx 1070, and playstation pro. Used 3 different hdmi cables-hdmi and one dvi-hdmi, dvi-dvi, all the same. Monitor setting spun, dumped, and so on. On the PC in the nvidia driver dug, dynamic range, 59гц, scaling and so on have tried, does not help. Whether to carry it to the service, the problem is noticeable, but marriage is it? although the screen of the netbook for 10 thousand gives a better picture than this monitor +/- the same value.

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 27.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
Spoiler did not understand, then monitor picture Soaps, and are the screenshots capture the finished image from the graphics card. The monitor here as it does not smell.
Budnikov, Yakov wrote:
this happens on hd 630 and gtx 1070, and on the playstation pro
And this phrase is generally a fire. What does it mean?
The new monitor was brighter became noticeable details that ustranyayutsya sweetfx, for example, or graphics settings, resolution, but the relationship to the monitor does not have (at least the screenshots, because I don't see the monitor).
As for me, duck all great. What I there should see. The GPU is generally loaded by 46%, game settings go to minimum or average. Is the gtx 1070, and he is on minimal chopped and complains. Raise the settings and resolution modifier.
Budnikov, Yakov wrote:
59гц
He would like the maximum screen refresh rate - 75Hz

Y
Yakov Budnikov 27.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
creating your own resolution in nvidia driver with 59гц this is one of the solutions to the problem which did not help, all settings in the games on ultra, except hairworks in the Witcher. The download is not complete because it is 1070 overclocking and with enabled vertical sync on 60 Hz monitor, and will not be loaded in most games even on ultra. The phrase about the tests in hd 630 and playstation pro you probably did not catch.

From the moderator: I recommend not to throw the term dementia to someone xD

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 27.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
My look for comparison.Play TV 43 FHD, map 7950:
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 27.10.19

In General this monitor is a budget model. What do you want from the monitor price 8000R? In the reviews people write that the image in places of transition from dark to light is his problem, and that the brightness of he transcendent. So I'm afraid it's not a bug, but a feature. High image quality is a completely different price category.

R
Ryazancev 27.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
To calibrate not tried?
If Shaw, write in lichku, I will give the software.
Maybe that'll help.

K
KillKammbest 27.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
Why did you throw the picture? they do not show us how it looks on your monitor (you can even take a screenshot with your monitor turned off) and if you want to show that you don't have a picture on the monitor then take a picture of a picture on phone or camera.

X
X_ray_83 27.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
HDMI cable should be minimum Ethernet HighSpeed !