3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon133 20.12.20 04:49 am

Selected Parts (The Crew)

Here I start a mission, they give a gold item better than mine. But I always go to platinum, and they give the left item (also better), but not the one that is needed for gold. Do I need to somehow adjust to the gold? well, nonsense. Are there solutions?
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya950 20.12.20

Dragon133
Although I didn’t understand anything, I’ll say this: if you want top parts (a la platinum level 50), then you’d better knock it out in "jumping"

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 20.12.20

Dragon133

Spoiler

S
Seven 20.12.20

RUSSIAN RACER36
Half wrong. Jumping now drops one visual, the chance is less that it is the improving part that drops out. I agree about the method with up to 40-45 lvl of details. I xs how and what falls to you, but only details and only occasionally visuals always drop out from speed tests.
Dragon133
On platinum, a random item drops out better than yours and it doesn't matter what the test was (box or exhaust), pull up the test and pump it gradually up to 50 platinum, only the last 2-3 parts will be difficult to raise, because basically 50 lvl will fall only parts that are already there but with a different improving effect (circle at the bottom of the part emblem)