3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus_KAPPitan 20.12.20 04:49 am

Question about Anomalies and their impact on AI (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The fact is that I was already terribly annoyed by the fact that Anomalies do not work on AI People, they just do not work. On mutants, everything works fine from Tushkan to Chimera, but on Humanoids (people) it doesn't work at all. But the most interesting thing after so many years, mods, and in general "passages" I noticed only now: D

But this is specifically strange that in a battle with mercenaries you run into Electra and merge with one category, although a minute earlier your opponent passed here, it is clear that this was done so that the "key characters" did not merge purely by accident (or simply did not laziness) but delirium from this does not disappear anyway. As for the past parts, I don't remember whether there was such a thing, but in Call of Pripyat it is "vaaashche". At least I will relax in Freeplay, fight, and so that "REALISMMM" and then such nonsense ... (and this is also a nasty movement while sitting ... NPCs move faster)

So to the question itself - is it possible to somehow turn on the impact anomalies on the NPC? Through gamedata, XrGame, or in any other way? The question is mainly to the creators of mods and, in general, those who like to crawl around on any actor.ltx

PS Perhaps this is a feature of any modification (for example, I'm now on SGM 2.2), or if you just use the "Modified gamedat" at least once and these parameters fit into the game and you have to reinstall the whole game to "return to default" so to speak. I don’t know I didn’t check it.

Thanks in advance.
1 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 20.12.20

so what)) I won't help ...... I don’t know ..........
..... I have SGM 1.7 .... there NPCs bypass anomalies and there is no way to check this ...................