3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PainkillerDark 20.12.20 04:52 am

The game is going UNREALLY fast! What to do? (Painkiller)

Dual-core processor ... there was such a problem - try to make the settings smaller. Or put one core on the Painkiller.exe process, and not two, as the default seems to be
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Webwish 20.12.20

Yes, since the paintiller for two cores is not designed)
Although it is quite possible this may be due to the video card, if the game goes too fast, this is a matter of fps, for which the video card is undoubtedly responsible, some kind of non-calculation of frames may be ..)

P
PAKHAN 20.12.20

On two stumps with two cores it goes well.
Look for a patch for AMDx2 (for Gothic 3, in my opinion, it was released for something else), which solves the problem with the game speed.

F
FriDay_The_XIII 20.12.20

There is a program that provides norms. game for 2-core processors. http://painkillergame.ru/dif/forcecore/forcecore.html

G
Grey__Warden 20.12.20

familiar crap, I had it when the XP home edition was on, but how
Toko put the Zver wines so this garbage prapala.

D
Dastwoolf 20.12.20

I tried this program, it doesn’t start, it knocks out an error (an error occurred when the application was inaccessible) and the address of the cell of the PPC is a favorite shooter, but it doesn’t play really fast ... Che do help people out ...

D
DupaVoz 20.12.20

In the task manager, in the processes, match the painkiller.exe process to one core and you will have a fleshy happiness.

d
denis-pool 20.12.20

DupaVoz
Not a fact at all. I did the same on my Core2Duo and saw even cooler glitches - solid slow-mo. In addition, the link posted by FriDay contains this recommendation.

Dastwoolf
According to the link posted by FriDay, there are other solutions.
I am interested in the configuration of your computer: processor, video, OS - above all.

From other methods of treatment I will note the following:
- if you have WinXP, SP3 installation sometimes helps. Personally, it works fine for me and on SP1 without third-party programs;
- Vista installation - it seems that this problem was not noted either.

D
Dead maus 20.12.20

This is all Vidyaha. I had a Radeon X800 before, it worked fine. Put the GeForce 9800GT flies (

M
MaxDamage23 20.12.20

PainkillerDark
It helped me))