3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 20.12.20 04:52 am

Any questions about Blitzkrieg 2 (Blitzkrieg 2)

Here you can ask questions about both the passage and technical problems. If you have enough questions, a FAQ will be compiled later.
21 Comments
Sort by:
z
zzdfzdrfg 20.12.20

Good day. I tried to look through all the branches, I could not find an answer to my question ... I have such a question on Blitzkrieg 2, how does it, in principle, work on laptops ?? My menu crashes right away, the application error says. FujitsuSiemens AmiloPro V 3525 Intel Core Duo CPU T2250 1.73 GHz 512Mb RAM Mobile Intel (R) 945 Express Chipset

z
zzdfzdrfg 20.12.20

the problem seems to be in the video card, so the question is closed ..

l
lexa-lord 20.12.20

Who will tell me I want to take a strategy about the Second World War. What to choose Bagration, Blitzkrieg or what else is there. I would like a large-scale map of the Total Var type to get from Moscow to Berlin. Just do like Total Var wants the same but about the Second World War or space, the Middle Ages tired. Help advise.

I
Ilya Mechenny ST. 20.12.20

Take Blitzkrieg 2 a normal toy!

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 20.12.20

Well, of course, in our time, Blitzkrieg is no longer as addictive as, say, three years ago, but you can take it to play.

t
tolianho 20.12.20

there is no authorization for bk2 nival there is retribution, but there are only 4 cards and on bk2 there is an Internet version, or retribution should only be replenished with mods

B
BLAST_ 20.12.20

Does anyone know what happened to the nival no. They are doing something to restore the servo, if so, when they will approximately restore it.

o
oss 20.12.20

How to play multiplayer on Nival.net ??
One is tired! Help!

m
mixas73 20.12.20

Tell me, I tried to put the game under the Windows 7 system, the game does not perceive the system, it just does not recognize it ... can you get around this problem somehow?

W
Weafar 20.12.20

Help please tell me how to play on the Internet?

D
Dmitry_Linch 20.12.20

Hello, I want to ask if Blitzkrieg is the second seven for Windows?! och need ...

a
arhangel1993 20.12.20

who knows about the map editor in Blitzkrieg 2: Retribution pozalusta I beg you answer

v
veloomsk.ru 20.12.20

And what are you, decided to get a job as a developer on Nival?

p
panzerfront 20.12.20

Guys, please tell me where (In the maps) Can you manually change the reload time of the reinforcements ??? in which file ...? and what lines?

O
OLEG_37 20.12.20

How do you think Blitzkrieg 3 will come out?

v
veloomsk.ru 20.12.20

Exit it will come out ... but when?

D
DiMaNaS 20.12.20

help, please, I start the game and after all the clips, the black screen (although parts of liberation and retribution are going fine) zooanee HUGE thanks

D
DiMaNaS 20.12.20

* only sound is heard and the cursor is visible. although sometimes it still starts and everything is fine. can change something in the settings? ...

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

DiMaNaS
It seems I have found a solution to this problem, find the Game.exe file in the game folder (in the bin folder), and rename it to Game1.exe, and now the game always starts normally, without a black screen.

D
Denis Glinsky 20.12.20

lexa-lord
Company of Heroes 2