3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20 04:52 am

Bronnik Master (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Am I the only one who fell out of that shit that this arrogant from the velenian bound me? The tools from Undvik, the acid of the griffin (for which they gave me less money than for the naker) and all this was necessary for the HEADHUNTER'S ARMOR! Level 27, which dropped out to me at level 18 from the chest, but the officer got good armor. Bitch blood
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

All the same, all this armor is weaker than the Witcher sets

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

Flow4Master
Weaker, but I expected something unique

a
andryuha-24 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
AleksandrFedorov wrote: the
acid of a griffin (for which I was given less money than for a naker)
and when you did this quest, was it white or gray? you probably did not complete the quest!

k
kai2613t 20.12.20

collect drawings, she will make you unique.

A

andryuha-24
Not mine of course, but 25 for the griffin, I just fell out

A

kai2613t
She promised me a chic, lightweight, durable armor, but what she gave me is shit, I'll return to Velen and sell it to her

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
Well? Did you really expect an armor that will give +2000 hp and 50% resistance to all types of damage? Naive.

k
kai2613t 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov,
in this case, do not rely on the Hatori sword either, but when you complete these quests you will have masters of their craft.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
Because you need to go through this quest at the right level, and not when there is a difference of 5+ levels between Geralt's level and the quest.
Your requests are too big. Never, with rare exceptions, you will not be given something suitable for a quest. Maximum swords are relic.

M
MU-admin 20.12.20

threw a sucker, such is life in the universe of the witcher

A

Dmitry Solodilov
I was waiting for at least a personalized, unique one and even if it is for the fifth level, but not this game

A

kai2613t
At Hatori, at least the quest is interesting and you can complete it right away, not well, you can immediately swim for the instruments, but this is inconvenient in terms of the plot

A

Frontier buccaneer
At that time I was level 23, the level of the quest, if I'm not mistaken, 24

A

MU-admin
Funny)

k
kai2613t 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
right away, if you do it sooner or later, then the level will be given less, and if you do it just right (on the level, the difference between levolov is 5 or 6 levels, if more or less, you get a minimum) (5 you get a maximum of 6 you will get a minimum) it all depends on what level you have passed this task.

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
Believe me, completing orders for NG + you will fight off relic swords and armor.

A

Dmitry Solodilov
I grew up from the age when I was tempted to re-pass the same thing a hundred times, I will pass it on the shelf and maybe someday I will, but not soon