3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Oogi-Boodi 20.12.20 04:53 am

Guys! What do you think it might be? (Mafia 2)

I just found a picture on the internet.
Do you think this is Photoshop or a screenshot from the cut chapter?

15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Mr. Oogi-Boodi
This is neither, it is most likely a bug of some kind.

g
gta_sa-fanat2017 20.12.20

Mr. Oogi-Boodi
No, this is impossible with photoshop.

g

Kitaeza Mister Chu, Eddie and naked Vito)

g

Falcone bar)

T
Timur Bayzhigitov 20.12.20

you need to know the translation

d
danis555 20.12.20

I thought it was freeride.

M
Mr. Oogi-Boodi 20.12.20

Timur Bayzhigitov
Used Google translation:
"I'm sorry about the death of your guys, Mr. Chu. Your presence will be the culprit."

T

enema????

T

I understood. This is Photoshop. Remember the chapter "old friend" like watch the video when Eddie told Henry to kill Leo Galante. So when Henry leaves Eddie talks to Vito. Then Vito leaves in exactly the same position and gets up from the chair

T

And the rest is photoshop. Pay attention to the table and what the bartender is holding

M
Mr. Oogi-Boodi 20.12.20

Timur Bayzhigitov
And I thought it was a bottle.

T

Mr. Oogi-Boodi
Yes, I did not consider the same at first and Vito is still naked? Hmm, during the passage of the game it was impossible to go out naked only in the mission when Vito's house was burned

T

This is the Falcone family bar, and you ask what kind of cucumber does Mr. Chu make there? Let's say it's not photoshop and again, what x !! there Eddie does. Indeed, in Chapter 15, Vito and Joe killed almost the entire Falcone family, only Eddie, the bartender, and maybe a couple of soldiers remained there. It seems to me that Eddie would not be profitable for the death of Falcone, since they used to be friends and Eddie was a brothel as a gift. Again, let's say that Eddie benefited from the death of Carlo Falcone, but the probability of this, I think, is 1%. And lastly, if Mr. Chu is there, where then does Leo Galante have a stroke on the way to the bar?

T
Tiger goose 20.12.20

The character models were replaced - that's all. Enema - of course, photoshop.

S
Strchi 20.12.20

Enema? What the hell is going on here? The Chinese decided to punish him anally?)