3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 20.12.20 04:53 am

Bombers over the city (Mafia 2)

Why do bombers fly over Empire Bay so often, even after the war?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 20.12.20

airport nearby

g
gta_sa-fanat2017 20.12.20

K ** knows)

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

To be honest, I never noticed) And the time is still post-war ...

E
EvgenyDMT 20.12.20

Misha Cherik They
need them, so they fly ...

N
Nik_Bogdanow 20.12.20

Misha Cherik I noticed
this type of aircraft only in the second chapter, when Vito went to his mother. As far as I know, planes don't appear there anymore :)

M
Misha Cherik 20.12.20

Vitalik_Skaletta
yes

M
Misha Cherik 20.12.20

And after all, the planes are clearly not passenger, but combat ones, after all, they go in threes, and not one by one

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Misha Cherik

In this astonishing photo taken in 1940, a squadron of B-17 bombers is flying over central Manhattan. One of the planes appears to be flying over the spire of the Empire State Building. Also visible in the frame are the Chrysler Building and the original Pennsylvania Station, and beyond the East River and Queens.
That's all I wanted to say.

M
Misha Cherik 20.12.20

Nikr20
And why were they flying over Manhattan? Suppose you can patrol the sky of the city with fighters, in case Japanese or German bombers suddenly arrive. But the point is to patrol with bombers? What if tanks appear on the streets, immediately drop bombs on them?

N
Nikr20 20.12.20

Misha Cherik
Everything is very simple - massive PR Boening)

S
Sasha Motov 20.12.20

By the way, about the airport, maybe it was cut out and the planes remained and to be honest they can be seen at any time 40 50. I also traveled around the city and noticed that most often they appear in the east side area. and why do they fly there more often because the location of Sicily is located in this area, why is there the answer if in chapter 1 you run around in Sicily, then at one point in the lower right corner where the map will be written on the east side. probably the airport was military and was in Sicily (it is possible that there could be one of the carved missions) when Sicily was cut off then the planes in Sicily were cut out and forgotten in the city. therefore, when we are in a city in the east side region, there are military planes flying that should fly in Sicily.

S
Strchi 20.12.20

Pf, maybe simple cornmen, not bombers?