3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 20.12.20 04:53 am

Help in crafting (Fallout 4)

During my travels through the wasteland, I collected a lot of rubbish, like it can be disassembled (aluminum from aluminum cans), but how? help me please(
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanilaRestor 20.12.20

Insert with the T key into the "Workshop" Machine. Red like that, opposite the gun shop at the gas station. Junk itself will be processed into materials.

S
SerialNumber 20.12.20

At the base, throw everything to the ground, go to workshop mode (hold v) and then hover with the mouse, press R and break. All)

A
Alllex236 20.12.20

Thank you!))

M
Max Borshchev 20.12.20

People tell me, but you can equip an already created house with workbenches, but it cannot be disassembled. I tried to sheathe the walls with some kind of crap

-
-NeviDimka- 20.12.20

I am also interested in one nuance - how to craft bolts? Are they obtained from trash or can they be created from something? The only way I have found is to disassemble different things in the workshop, in the manner of cabinets or telephone booths ... I'm sure there are some other ways that I have not yet found.
Can anyone tell me?
And by the way, for some reason the workbench does not automatically recycle the trash .. maybe, too, what am I doing wrong?
I throw all the trash into the workbench and it just lies there and that's it ..

J
Jack ONeill 20.12.20

Tinkered with crafting a bit. Bolts and glue are missing the most.
The first ones are easily obtained from a modified smoothbore, which you can chew with your ass.
The glue can be cooked over a fire. The paste gives 5 units of glue. At first there are no ingredients, you need to plant a vegetable garden. There are seeds for planting in Greygarden.

J
Jack ONeill 20.12.20

-NeviDimka-
And by the way, for some reason the workbench does not automatically recycle the trash .. maybe, too, what am I doing wrong?
I throw all the trash into the workbench and it just lies there and that's it ..
He doesn't have to recycle it. The trash will be sorted out as needed when crafting.

A
Adam mayhem 20.12.20

Please tell me how to connect a light bulb to a generator ???

A
Alllex236 20.12.20

Adam Mayhem
create a LEP (they are called that, in the section with a light bulb) then in the mode of creating a settlement, press the space bar on the generator and draw it to the LEP, and from it to the light bulb

A
Adam mayhem 20.12.20

Alllex236
Thank you))

w
walitor 20.12.20

I wonder if it is possible to upgrade regular armor or just power armor?

A
Alllex236 20.12.20

walitor
there is also a table for improving armor

w
walitor 20.12.20

Alllex236
there is a table for creating armor, I did not find it to improve. throw off the place where there is a ready-made table so as not to craft it.

A
Alllex236 20.12.20

walitor
oh, I have a table to create and it improves and does not create ... I folded somewhere in the wrong place (

s
serg5555555 20.12.20

Adam Mayhem
You put the power line as close to the wall of the house as possible and hang a light bulb from this side. There is no need to pull the wires. The light will be on automatically. True, you will not even reach the middle of the house with a light bulb, only relatively close to the power line. If suddenly the light does not light up, turn off and turn on the generator again

A
Adam mayhem 20.12.20

serg5555555
Thanks already figured out)

I
Ilya Litvinov 20.12.20

Who will help. Where do the new modifications come from? I studied a weapon expert up to the third level and I cannot attach a silencer to a rifle. Writes you can't do it yet. Where to learn?

A
Alllex236 20.12.20

Ilya Litvinov,
if it is on the list, then there are not enough components for crafting, if it is not on the list, then in no way, all modifications were studied initially

R
Rolento 20.12.20

Ilya Litvinov
Do you have all the ingredients? Sometimes you need to scroll down there, everyone is not visible

I
Ilya Litvinov 20.12.20

Alllex236
disaper
Wah? That's the point. There is a sniper suppressor in the list, the skill level is pumped in and all the components are present. You click on the creation (the muffler is gray, like many others that are also not created, but those that are highlighted with light rob), you can not create this yet.