3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pitylkin 20.12.20 04:53 am

Origin \ 'a Rollback (Battlefield 4)

Hello everyone!
Recently I wanted to play a battle. I go to Origin, and there is an update of Origin. I thought it was a standard procedure, since I had not logged into it for a long time. But when it was updated, I got this thing:

Question: How to roll back Origin to the old version?
PS Because of this, the game does not load for me.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikram_Play 20.12.20

Pitylkin
And just to demolish Origin and not reinstall it?

J
Jeff-xxx 20.12.20

Pitylkin
You can choose the version you need in these assemblies:
Spoilerhttp: //torrent-windows.net/programmy/40009-system-software-for-windows-294-en.html

J
Jeff-xxx 20.12.20

Pitylkin
And easier - uncheck the box:

and update Origin on the new one.

A
AL5 20.12.20

Pitylkin
Jeff-xxx
Nikram_Play
And what, renewing the bottom? I just haven't tried it.

S
Salvador gunzerker 20.12.20

AL5
No, you need to get used to it :)

S
SkayNex72 20.12.20

Mine is a normal update) God forbid, soon and the battle4 will be done with a normal launch, and not through the browser

D
DemonXL1080 20.12.20

This is no longer a beta version, but the full version was released today, so you won't be able to roll back to an older version.
Nice update, Origin is now pleasing to the eye and more convenient.

A
ArtyVision 20.12.20

SkayNex72 Upgrade
sucks ((Some of the menu buttons open in the browser, like battlefield. In general, the program is like a shell, like a browser, but inside a web page with menus and pictures. Another giant "CHAT" button closes the information from the page. It is not clear then why they are made the opening of the account settings in the browser, if in fact this is a web page viewer, it probably is not so safe for the players' confidential information.

P
Pitylkin 20.12.20

I don't show a dick at all, played fucking battle

I
Ivan_Ya_REP 20.12.20

Pitylkin the
same thing .. already created a topic http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_4/tech/origin_v_biblioteke_beskonechno_gruzitsya-915116/