3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 20.12.20 04:53 am

Battlefield 5 vs Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Who do you prefer - your opinion?
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.12.20

I will choose the battle, because I take it for the sake of multiplayer, and the single is not very interesting to me.

v
vineamin 20.12.20

Genom94
In Simferopol, you can't play Battle-multiplayer. EA-Blocked Battlelog!

A
Anomel Suna 20.12.20

Kolda. I choose the best from the worst. Better another popcorn action movie about the future than Battlefield 4.3 (Previous versions 4.1 - Hardline, 4.2 - Battlefront)

b
burn the console 20.12.20

Den Good
Hardline - Dyce did not.

Аlex_Pro 20.12.20

Well, it started ... And it doesn't get bored!

A
Anomel Suna 20.12.20

burn consoles
What's the difference? Hardline is a stripped-down version of the fourth part. And the fifth part won't be much different from the fourth

b
burn the console 20.12.20

Den Good
I understood you correctly, have you already played the 5th part?

A
Anomel Suna 20.12.20

burn the console
Yes, no ... wang just ...

J
JUnnAmmED 20.12.20

Den Good
Hardline is a stripped down version of the fourth part.
It's funny.

T
TT44 20.12.20

burn consoles
Judging by estimates, more than 200 people have already played, and RCD 100.

E
EVgEN2 20.12.20

Kodla was normal about 8 years ago, now it is slag from a technical point of view, it was driven by the same thing from which it just makes you sick. But the battle, on the contrary, often uses new versions of the engine, complicating the effects and physics. I myself have not bought a Caudle for a very long time. Plus, the battle has a new era, there have not been many games in this genre since the First World War, especially a AAA class project, I hope DICE will do it.

v
vineamin 20.12.20

EVgEN2
I wonder who told you that this year COD will be worse than Battle? And secondly, next year COD can also make a game about the First World War - no worse than Battlefield. After all, he did COD-1 and COD-2 about V.O.V. not bad games!

K
Klinokol 20.12.20

bf5 is clearly ahead of cod in statistics

S
SHI SHOC 20.12.20

you will run a long distance in battle with sticks and slingshots, who will throw stones at whom!

m
meagarry 20.12.20

ABOUT! the first, and so far the only topic on the forum of the blown calla lily is the one about BF. which, as it were, already hints at the answer in the topic title)

v
vikpass 20.12.20

vineamin
Battle. She may surprise and does not promise something uncomfortable every year. Graphics, gameplay, presentation - in all respects it is better than another underplay from Activision

S
SHI SHOC 20.12.20

vikpass
and how does it surprise you, if not a secret? no one fucking needs a realistic stone in a multiplayer game? in a normal, dynamic network there is no time to look at pebbles! and singles everywhere shit, what's there, what's in the cold!

v
vikpass 20.12.20

SHI SHOC
I agree about the single. And about multiplayer, no. Tell me, in how many games you can draw a wall of a building on, attention, a BIG map and start shooting at the enemy, and then climb under a high-rise and knock it down, in real time

S
SHI SHOC 20.12.20

vikpass
and what devil to do with this garbage? to fight when, if you are keen on demolishing a building, while you are firing at the building, you will grab headshots, in a normal grid of course!

J
Jc jensen 20.12.20

Escobar's theorem