3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WFGSS 20.12.20 04:56 am

Bugs! I walk on water! (Fallout 4)

In short, I am Jesus! Just kidding, of course, but the character cannot enter the input in any way, i.e. he walks on water while bouncing, as if stuck in textures. The first time this happened in Diamond City, I thought it was just such a problem here, but now it became clear that this is the case everywhere.

And there is another problem. When I build in any piece, floor, roof, wall, the game freezes for three seconds. Those. chose a chair and pressed "E" to place and then a frieze for a few seconds, xs why ...

And by the way, does anyone know if there is a command to "freeze" the object through the console, otherwise I put figures on the shelves, and they fall when I return back to this location ...
Spoiler

19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raffaello Extra 20.12.20

Congratulations - you are god) (Moses)

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

1) Rollback save is the best treatment.
2) How is the game suitable for the system?
3) And this crap is not treated at all. It's the same in Skyrim. Unrecorded objects constantly flew away somewhere.

D
Deamon13666 20.12.20

To place items there is a mod "OCDecorator / Neat decorator" I did not use it myself, but according to the description it is what you need.

K
Kirill22092 20.12.20

WFGSS About
friezes when installing something, this can happen if you have a large number of items (for example: cartridges over 9999) on the workbench.

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

Kirill22092
I have 500 of each resource for crafting there.

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

Wild Rider
cannot roll back the save, the last save is too far. And it fits the system, such a problem appeared just the other day ...

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

Deamon13666
thanks)

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

Can you turn water into wine?

M
MarkRog 20.12.20

Do you have a pirate?

R
RapMan1986 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
plus for an excellent song

l
lookaway 20.12.20

and you don't run in water when your dexterity is 100? Or is it in Oblivion with athleticism that it was? or acrobatics? I remember something like that

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

MarkRog
yes, but yesterday everything was normal (at the expense of water). and friezes appeared only 2 days ago. although I haven't put on new mods for a week now ...

R
Roskomnadzorny 20.12.20

try to go water in power armor

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Remove mod "Iisus"

M
MarkRog 20.12.20

WFGSS
Try again the game, reinstall it or download a different assembly, if it doesn't help, buy a license.

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

MarkRog is
not about the license. the fact is that I raped the game with mods and console intervention.

B
Belomorkanal 20.12.20

But the Teacher, horns shine on helmets, a black raven is circling over the cross. Explain to me now, have pity on the fool, and leave the crucifix for later.
Raffaello_Extra wrote: I
congratulate you - you are god) (Moses)
Moses ??? The God??? Water Walker ??? Savior??? Ooo, how everything is running .... how everything is running. An extremely stupid and meaningless thematic joke thrown in without any understanding of the topic itself. I am, of course, an atheist, but it is extremely unpleasant for me to contemplate such wild ignorance. Any real atheist should know from the belief in what he refused, otherwise it will be an unconscious choice, made not from personal experience and beliefs, but from laziness to get acquainted with such an unpopular subject. Of course, this is my personal opinion, if you want to beat yourself in the chest, calling yourself an atheist - your right, not all that glitters is gold.

W
WFGSS 20.12.20

Belomorkanal
Comrade, you were wrong with the cabinet

B
Belomorkanal 20.12.20

WFGSS
Oh, sorry. And in which office is the narcologist?