3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoroBey_ka 20.12.20 04:56 am

Season Pass (The Crew)

such a question, if you buy it, then all dlc will be available? including wild run?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir0226 20.12.20

Go__Home
Yes. That's what the Season Pass is for.

S
Seven 20.12.20

Vladimir0226
Nit of this ubeisoft they have it all through the ass.
Go__Home
The season on cars onli extends and wild run tok for babosiks and who cares that you have a season. And finally, the season gives access to the norms of tachils, and the wild wounds 4 stupid incomprehensible modes with poor physics and the summit and motorcycles (and for the summit they give tachil as a reward if they are lucky and donate currency) krch as anyone but the season> wild run. You can even sort of test these modes and choose for yourself whether you want to skate in them or not, and the summit seems to be once a month and lasts one week. If you really want to buy all this, then wait for Black Friday, there you can take it with a skid. I myself think to take myself a season and shit if worthy discounts arrive

e
evil.burmistroff 20.12.20

Vladimir0226
ppp you don't know yubisoft

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Seven
got into the game, huh?

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
I have had it since 2014, played 80 hours in Solyanovo, then went online and realized that there were problems with the connection, fought with the support for a long time to no avail. Pts regretted the time and money spent, sometimes launched it to ride around the world, now it became free, a couple of days before that I set myself a network game and lo and behold, I got a network game and I see everyone (before that I just changed Windows from 7 to 10) skated pvp, liked it and interesting. So far I don't see analogs in the form of mmo races (there was an NSF world but closed) I'm waiting for horaise 3. If there is a chic and shine that will surpass the oink, I will fork out even for that amount

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Seven
, oink, what a thrill it is, it's a huge world, just extremely big!
how is pvp, norms? I have not tried it yet, my level is probably so low that they will dismember me right off the bat!

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
Yes, the usual lobby for 8 bodies, everyone chooses the class mode and the track, then one of the proposed ones is randomly selected. With this distribution, I noticed a lot of inadequate people who like to take you off the track and interfere (if collisions are included), without a car for full pumping it is better not to poke around, but either poke around but be almost always the last (although if you are very straight-handed, you can even with a 800 rating bend suckers at 1299). There is a competitive moment, the skill and knowledge of the track is where to show, a lot suits me

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Seven
and the mass of trails? I have a car only 130 lvl and it seems that this is already a lot and it turns out to be about nothing?
Fuck, how many races do you need to complete to become at least 800?
By the way, on this occasion the question is - I was tachin 132 level, I myself am 13, but IMPROVEMENTS STOPPED TO FALL for me.
That is, I pass a NEW test for gold and they give me a part that is below the level of the one that I already have! How to fix it? otherwise the quality stopped!

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
77 race tracks for all classes and another 10-15 for each other mode. And regarding the question, there is a Temka, roadside assistance is called, everything that is needed for a beginner is already written there

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Seven
I read the topic but it is not clear there, it says perform tasks for skills, I do them, but I get details below the rank of existing ones, that is, it is useless to go through tasks for skills.

s
solij 20.12.20

Bomber
First, you need to raise the pilot's level to 50, after that in all tasks there will be an opportunity to get a platinum medal and then parts of a higher level will start to fall. Max level is 1299, to get it you need to pump certain skills, google about it.

B
Bomber 20.12.20

solij
but I have only 132 level of the car and now it will be such a level until I pump 50 lvl for the Persian? that is, you need to go through the plot all the way?
and then it immediately rises from 132 to 1299? fucking.
I'm just tired of driving such a weak car, I bought an SUV and collected a hot rod there, in general, the feces go 200 km / h maximum, the acceleration is turtle.
and there are no tasks, on the map (middle west) I do any skill task for gold, details -5 to characteristics (MINUS 5), I process it into bucks - lol there are 11 funny bucks

s
solij 20.12.20

Bomber
Go through the story, earn experience, as you get the 50th lvl, re-read the last comment. Not all skill tasks are available at once, higher-level tasks will give better details.

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
It doesn’t get up right away. Let's say the situation: you are lvl 50, you have a freshly bought car and you need to upgrade it. You open the map, look for tasks for skills in the filter, poke at speed (they are easiest and fastest to pass), select those that are on the west coast (there are 40 + lvl details) and skate for gold (be sure for gold to quickly raise 1000 rating) how to put on a full gold parts, you can choose any of the easiest speed tasks and raise it to platinum, and for completing you you will be randomly dropped 1 of 11 parts each time better than the previous one. So it takes about an hour or two of luck and class to upgrade 1 car from 0. For example, you can pump SUVs and rallies like that, because the speed is not enough, on rallies you can go somewhere to escape, but SUVs are not there at all, You can, of course, perform jumps and there the chance of dropping parts for performance is scanty, or perform other types of tests. Even for the singer, details are given (as for the test of platinum), you can just ride to gain experience and swing the car at the same time to farm money and experience. Moreover, the place in the race affects only the rank in pvp, it will never go below 4, and by default you already have 4, so it's generally a win-win varic. Of the minuses: 1 everyone will burn from you, because not all of them will be able to choose routes due to the fact that you do not have a car of a certain class (until you buy it) 2. pvp can quickly get bored because of constant drains and boring tracks, and if pvp in the game is boring, then nothing will save you, you can delete the game Even for the singer, details are given (as for the test of platinum), you can just ride to gain experience and swing the car at the same time to farm money and experience. Moreover, the place in the race affects only the rank in pvp, it will never go below 4, but by default you already have 4, so it's generally a win-win. Of the minuses: 1 everyone will burn from you, because not all of them will be able to choose routes due to the fact that you do not have a car of a certain class (until you buy it) 2. pvp can quickly get bored because of constant drains and boring tracks, and if pvp in the game is boring, then nothing will save you, you can delete the game Even for the singer, details are given (as for the test of platinum), you can just ride to gain experience and swing the car at the same time to farm money and experience. Moreover, the place in the race affects only the rank in pvp, it will never go below 4, and by default you already have 4, so it's generally a win-win varic. Of the minuses: 1 everyone will burn from you, because not all of them will be able to choose routes due to the fact that you do not have a car of a certain class (until you buy it) 2. pvp can quickly get bored due to constant drains and boring tracks, and if pvp in the game is boring, then nothing will save you, you can delete the game

i
ilmir174 20.12.20

Go__Home
you only get a bunch of cars, Wild Run is sold separately, or together with the game

B
Bomber 20.12.20

solij
Seven
understood, I will burn!
Another question - when will it be possible to buy other cars, for example, old school muscle cars or just other cars, otherwise I have not three cars in total in my cabin and a dozen more for rubles?

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
Lvl pump over and everything will be revealed to you gradually, the maskals are not easy to master here, you need to be able to handle them. And every 10 lvls new classes, SUV, supercar, rally and racing will open. And, in my opinion, it is not profitable to pump street cars in the way described above, it is faster for them to immediately buy platinum in the store and do not compose brains

B
Bomber 20.12.20

Seven
well, for the time being, the cars do not seem difficult to manage, I am more worried about weak acceleration and maximum speed.
Clearly, I will download the lvl, what is better to do for this - only the plot?
And another question - all the cars of the same lvl are the same and do not care what to download, or for example a mustang 1299 lvl slower than some sort of Volkswagen or even a Ferrari? or that a Ford that a Ferrari of one level is equally felled?

S
Seven 20.12.20

Bomber
Lushche, write your nickname in the game, I'll add you and explain everything, otherwise there is already a sea of ​​flood