3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RestlinM 27.10.19 02:16 pm

The riddle of Dindoshi - Dusty Catral (Dishonored 2)

1) Finch - The Order
2) Marcella Pendant with a bird
3) Winslow - Diamond
4) Konti - portsigar
5) Nacio - Ring
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 27.10.19

RestlinM
I know, but I will not say. Listen to a dialogue between two people in front of the door, then pilai to Rangers, then to stately and get an answer.

R
Rhiannon Byrne 27.10.19

Or you can spend half an hour of your life and solve the riddle yourself.

D
Deadeye181 27.10.19

There she changes in each new company, so good luck!

T
TIGERblacK 27.10.19

The codes to the safes and puzzles every time. So you'll have to find by yourself. This tricky way not to go.

D
DeOGaME 27.10.19

Help me decide!!

D
DeOGaME 27.10.19

Can't decide

R
RestlinM 27.10.19

DeOGaME
individual each play-through

a
abgalter 27.10.19

RestlinM
What a personality,what changes if the characters are the same?

s
sheikan 27.10.19

abgalter
Individual combinations of names and symbols, obviously.

a
abgalter 27.10.19

And when it changes? Every time we approach the door,or just one approach and everything becomes static?

s
sheikan 27.10.19

abgalter
With each passing combination. It is created, I guess, when you enter a location and then does not change.

a
abgalter 27.10.19

Yes,it is easier and faster was to pass the mission in different ways than to pick up the code.
Yes, and more interesting.))

E
Eynart 27.10.19

For those wondering how to solve the riddle: in the article on the link there is a link to the layout which solved this kind of puzzle -> https://shazoo.ru/2016/11/22/46133/gajd-dishonored-2-reshenie-zagadki-dzhindosha
Put little x's where your mystery of compliance (for example, white dress <-> wine) and in the end, most of the responses will be obtained. Will only pick at random the remaining 2.

M
MLShadow 27.10.19

Odd utter nonsense this mystery, I have a tooltip etc. Marcella was sitting furthest to the left, and the sheet with the answers she's FOUR! Whether nadmozgi tried, then there is nothing, because reading the tooltip links in the text almost did not catch.

L
Lord Sion 27.10.19

don't know how, but somehow the task got insoluble( with solution conditions contradict each other, or well I'm certainly confused, which is unlikely, because all the paint...

L
Lord Sion 27.10.19

Oh yeah, in the condition where the lady was sitting next to a lady spilled a cocktail, but the decision was that the lady with the cocktail and the first one that was sitting next to all recent!!! and all this because of the wrong translation! well, either the conditions of the problem, otherwise, 1 was not near 5)

L
Lord Sion 27.10.19

in General, here
Spoilerfor those who are suffering

B
Burevestnik666 28.08.21

There was also an unsolvable problem. Conditions contradict each other. I tried to solve it again 3 times, but the result is the same.
Moreover, the riddle is made on the basis of Einstein's riddle, which is very realistic to solve

y
yar1097 28.08.21

WinesC
2 comments above is a picture with a universal solution to this puzzle. Surnames and jewelry may change, but the correspondence of the order of mention in the text to the cells will remain the same.

S
SkyraX 28.08.21

from 1 time I decided from the screenshot, I myself tried in an honest way for about 40 minutes I sat, drawing diagrams and relationships, or such a translation, or xs, but I could not grasp the logical logic in the text of the hint for solving it, some facts simply tolerate each other and cannot to be comparable, I decided that it was not worth such torment and decided immediately on the screen, apparently they really did something with the translation, since many also cannot solve it scratch