3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ge-force 20.12.20 04:56 am

Problem with entering the game (Loadout)

I played Loadout for a long time about a year ago, then I deleted it, I got tired of downloading it, I decided now it doesn't go into the game at all, writes that "your account is blocked" (wait to write that I'm an asshole and you were banned from the game, read it to the end) how I downloaded the game for her A NEW ACC created trying to log in and still writes to me that "your account is blocked" how can this be if ACC is NEW I tried to create others but unsuccessfully help tell me what this may be connected with I will be grateful
PS How many played NEVER cheats did not use a profile in incentive banned
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma Saveliev 20.12.20

Guys, I have such a problem when I go in, it pours out and the kokayata plate is highlighted, the newbie wanted to mess up, but here's a fig

R
Roma Saveliev 20.12.20

Here is a photo

A
Alexey Serebrennikov Play 20.12.20

Oh, I know) you click on the error view files. then delete these files. then go into the game. and there you will need to indicate your age. put that you are over 18 (the current must be done quickly)

p
pasha_2016 20.12.20

Help, I played Loadout even before the summer, and after that I go to the loadout through Steam (there you don't need to enter your game profile). And he writes this profile already paired to the steam profile. And I can't help but log in but create a new mail 1 for me. I have already reinstalled the game.

p
pasha_2016 20.12.20