3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20 04:56 am

A new update for The Witcher 3 has been downloaded, the game has stopped starting !!!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone in the know today downloaded the update to Witcher now the game refuses to work in the processes hangs and that's it! WHAT THE FUCK can anyone know?
21 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

Not enough brains to check the integrity of the cache? Write to developers.

k
kolshikk 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
Just updated and everything started, everything works, the jamb is in your computer and may GOOGLE come with you.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

fashion? broken files? BY?

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
yes no, everything is fine, the game even downloaded , only to the point of 0, before the update everything worked fine without problems

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
third-party programs hang in the tray?
I had this (and by the way, also on the Witcher) when fraps was turned on

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

computer windows 10 i7 6700K 16gb RAM GTX 1080.

-
-SERGEY- 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
try to complete in processes and start again. I've had it a couple of times. the second time it started.

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
there is nothing like that

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

-SERGEY-
yes, 10 times I did this)))

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
launching with admin rights? And if compatibility with vin7 is put down?

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
does not help, the first time since the release of the game problems with launch. I CAN'T RY))

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
well then, the classic - restart, firewood on vidyahu
And further down the list update (or rollback) of all game software
By the way about rollbacks - look in the magazine, maybe something was just updated quietly?

m
m_roma 20.12.20

Anton Revyakin
What about the update? I do not know. Isn't 1.31 a case?

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Roman Bear
Aha. The regular version too. There is a kind of repackaging of the game.

N
Nurbo1 20.12.20

did not try to reinstall?

d
deadspeis 20.12.20

tokashto zashol all the rules are played xs what for a cant you have

C
CARP IS NOT A FISH 20.12.20

And on the consoles, dances with a tambourine are not needed to play))) Take the consoles, may Sasha Gray be with you)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/ne_zapuskaetsya_igra-913677/

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 20.12.20

CARP IS NOT A FISH wrote:
And on consoles you don't need dances with a tambourine to play))) Take the consoles, may Sasha Gray be with you)
Well, yes, well, yes ... But mods are not threatened by console players, and creative processes aka creating mods for games are not available. After all, prefixes are for managers, housewives and preschoolers (from all categories of people far from technology and creativity, that is). In my childhood, I also loved dandy and shoga, the computer with its troubles and any kind of creativity were alien to me, the console was cool, convenient, affordable, and the console cost a penny, like games (of which there were thousands !!!) for them ... Now, if I were 10-15 years old now, the consoles would cost not 30 thousand, but 3-5 thousand, and games not 3-4 thousand, but 500 rubles each and there would be as many of them as before, and not 800 pieces, as now in the PSN library (of which you can play in 20, no more ...) - I would probably support you and also shout at every corner about PeKaboyars and other fun ... continue hopefully

A
Anton Revyakin 20.12.20

deleted the saves, it worked, played it saved, tried to log in again in the processes hanging. Deleted the folder in my documents, started again, saved it. started the same thing again