3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20 04:58 am

Hidden Quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All THREE :)
Guys, are there any other hidden quests like SPEAKING FEE? I kind of covered everything ... but maybe I missed ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Spoiler

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

jigadloff
you'd better on the topic of what you gave ... And as for Russian ... read my posts first, then give me ... if you find it necessary

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Regarding the post, everything has been on the Internet for a long time, stop creating unnecessary, useless and stupid topics.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Bupycop
I don't remember such a topic on this site. And why, interestingly, it is impossible to collect here what is already on the network? And you did not think that it is beneficial to our site - more traffic, more convenient for the friends of the site do not need to rummage through different resources ... did not you think ??

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
I seem to understand that all your stupid logic of useless topics, it is not enough for you that the information you need is in Google in a split second, you decided to make a dump out of PGs similar to those that are on other sites. I have to disappoint, PG is not very convenient in terms of finding the desired topic, it is easier to find it through Google.

P.S. On the topic, put it into Google "the witcher 3 blood and wine random events" and stop littering the PG, because you are creating a topic not with a solution to the problem, but with a stupid question, which, in your happiness, people like me give an answer to (note the answer comes from the source of another site, that is, in fact, it does not change anything, people find your solution and still go to another site to look at the solution.)

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Bupycop
:) When it seems that it is necessary to be baptized ... Many people here create topics that are no longer needed ... you that, in each topic you pull your throat - DO NOT CREATE A TOPIC !!!! ? This is a forum, dear, A forum is like life. I have lived here for many years, and personally my themes are here from the strength of 4. The theme will not take root, it will be easily removed by the admins. Why are you joking about this? sorry for the expression. just once a year I created a theme, and then cobblestones flew. No need, no need ... Lord ... I will have less headache

j
jackonda 20.12.20

Bupycop
in Russian there is no such word for which you are suitable, to describe your stupidity and rudeness.

j
jackonda 20.12.20

Vladimir2307
ATP my jamb)

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

jackonda
SwedovSandr
Very reasoned ... I can just as easily offend anyone, but I will not waste my tongue like you. As the author himself claims, this is a forum, I expressed my opinion, for which "cobblestones" also flew at me, but you probably ignored it.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Bupycop
jackonda
Vladimir2307
may be enough barking ... Opinion TAKT is not expressed in a rude way.

-----------------------------

Moderators, if you need a topic, remove the barking. I can correct the first post by indicating the location of the hidden quest "Talking Horse". And if you don't need to - delete the whole topic ... I did not create it in order to be poured

j
jackonda 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
sorry no more