3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Single_Leon 20.12.20 04:58 am

The entire family tree is extinct (Total War: Attila)

Hello dear forum users. Such a question, due to some circumstances, the entire royal family perished, and now manipulations in the family tree have become impossible, which is why civil war almost constantly begins. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Someone random must be king.

S
Single_Leon 20.12.20

So the most interesting thing is that every move a new king is chosen because they all have an age of under a hundred. But in the family tree itself, no one is displayed.

v
vektor4 20.12.20

Single_Leon ... the king is chosen every move ...
The dynasty is interrupted, but someone still rules ... And this is already usurpation! )

S
Single_Leon 20.12.20

vektor4
Do you want to change this? just start a new game ??

v
vektor4 20.12.20

I do not know. I didn't play it. At first glance, the game is not bad, and even downloaded it, but all hands do not reach it.
Ask the same question on other resources. For example on YouTube. In those topics where the Total War: Attila video is played. You look someone and answer. And there should be special forums for this game.

W
Wulfdor 20.12.20

Single_Leon
Local members of the forum are not very strong in strategies, I'm sorry, if that

S
Single_Leon 20.12.20

Eh, okay, thanks anyway)

V
VETER15 20.12.20

Single_Leon
Adoption does not work? It is unnecessary to look in advance that you do not have a dynasty, you adopt, you do the receiver, and that's it. Now I don't know how you will succeed, before such situations I did not launch my family tree ...

C
CiD_x 20.12.20

Single_Leon
as you find the answer, write it down)

o
oleg bahankov 20.12.20

1 in a million event

M
Mystic_Fox 20.12.20

Hmm, this is how it is in general. This is the first time I see this)))

S
Single_Leon 20.12.20

well, in view of the fact that the last surviving heir decided to go over to the separatists along with his wife. Now, in general, no actions related to power are available, except for appointment to governor and positions)

C
CEMENTATOR 20.12.20

Wulfdor
And those who are strong, they just sit in the bath for two weeks.

W
Wulfdor 20.12.20

L | EMEHTATOP
Or there is simply no time for this, because work, family, home and a pinch of time to play