3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
orion16 20.12.20 04:58 am

Blue screen of death

Good morning, Playground.ru users help to decrypt Bsod
Stop: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0xBF85D2EA, 0xBA59FAE4, 0x00000000)
win32k.sys - address BF85D2EA base at BF800000, Datestamp 4fd8959b
27 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 20.12.20

orion16
Diagnose the RAM.

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

orion16 Have you made
any changes to the system?
Replacing RAM or new firewood vidyuhi?

o
orion16 20.12.20

Kirlusha
there is nothing like it, maybe the system itself can be rearranged or, as bazilws wrote, the diagnostics of RAM.

b
bazilews 20.12.20

orion16
Mostly blue screen of death occurs due to memory problems.

I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20

Maybe such a topic may be during the installation of Windows, maybe during work.
If during the operation of which thread of the application, and you know at what moment the BSOD falls out, try to pull out the DDR strips 1 at a time, if they are the case, at some point the screen will stop falling out, just replace the memory and that's it. Also, make sure if the slats are the same (timings, manufacturer, volume), if you change everything at once, it's better!
As an option, try to put Windows on a clean one, but start with DDR!

T
The happiest 20.12.20

bazilews
aha straight, the operative just rarely dies.
orion16
Check the hard drive, if normal reinstall Windows.

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

orion16
So that's why I asked, since this error is mainly from memory problems. Moreover, not always RAM. Maybe the HDD is dying too.
You were advised correctly: make a RAM diagnosis, first a quick one, then with a disabled cache.

b
bazilews 20.12.20

Lucky1
She doesn't have to die, but malfunctions are common.

o
orion16 20.12.20

Lucky1
I just checked the hard drive, blue screens began to appear after unsuccessful attempts to update World of Tanks, World of Warships

T
The happiest 20.12.20

bazilews
in my practice it is very rare because of the operatives, more often Windows
orion16
demolish Windows

o
orion16 20.12.20

Lucky1
I'm just planning to reinstall Windows for tomorrow

o
orion16 20.12.20

And could the appearance of a blue screen of death because of this frame Buffer Size parameter in the BIOS

I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20

orion16 The
operative is dying in different ways, a
story from the past once stood for me OCZ, 4 bars for a gig, it was a long time ago! One of the planks began to work out, a similar BSOD flew out, I had to change them in places, and use 3, then 2, then 3 others again ... in general, there was a long epic, it turned out that 1 plank started to cover and sometimes worked with malfunctions, and sometimes all the rules ... as a result, I replaced all the memory and the problem went away. And it's better to take a couple of slats from someone from Kent to proctate, if there is no BSOD, it's in the bag.
Hardly xdd but try Because of HDD, such a topic is very rare, sectors often turn into trouble and that's it. You can drive your HDD in the console for errors using the CHKDSK / f command - it will fix most errors on the screw, just do it not under Windows, but from loading the disk in the console. well, for completeness, run the same command only with the / r key

K
Kirlusha 20.12.20

orion16
Yes, it could.

T
The happiest 20.12.20

orion16
run the memtest program for fidelity, but I think it's all about Windows.

D
Dark1302 20.12.20

You have a crash in the system driver win32k.sys, try downloading and replacing it.

a
asbarton 20.12.20

Do a hard test of all the hardware, it will be immediately clear what the matter is, so as not to reinstall Windows right away - start with live cd 2k10 for example. There all the tests are there and the Windows will start from the flash drive

o
orion16 20.12.20

I am currently checking the hard drive through the recovery console in windows xp sp3 installer

T
The happiest 20.12.20

orion16
Better check the program victoria

o
orion16 20.12.20

So I checked everything on the disk, found errors and fixed the xp installer, now we need to see how it will work