3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Prozorov 20.12.20 04:58 am

How to increase FPS? (Fallout 4)

how to make fps more than 50. Processor i5-4590 3.7ghz RAM 12 gigs video Geforse gtx 960 2 gigs
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov
Probably lower the settings?

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov
Drivers update?

R
RGC 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov
If none of the above options came up, change the video card, it will definitely help

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

RGC
Cheater))

P
Prostouser 20.12.20

Why do you need more than 50 fps? Well, try to remove the lock if it's worth it, download mods for optimization or at least for removing trash (there are a lot of unused, but constantly loaded objects in the folliches from the gazebo, they do not affect the game in any way, but yes, yes) , in general, I recommend everyone to download such garbage, because New Vegas could be saved from flights only by removing garbage.

a
aiskrin 20.12.20

I, in principle, did not set the screen expansion in text documents, almost nothing lagged

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

NVIDIA GeForce Experience installed ... optimized, I play without problems and no optimization mods
from crashes installed nvidiaInspector - no crashes

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov,
overclock the processor, it will easily take 4.5 Ghz from you. Fallout 4 is very processor dependent. A video card for high settings is enough.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

MagicHero
Fallout 4 is very processor dependent.
No, it's not. Fallout 4 turned out to be liberal in terms of processor power. All tested CPU models showed high results

Spoilerhttps: //www.overclockers.ru/lab/71880_2/fallout-4-testirovanie-proizvoditelnosti.html#8

S
Scaevus 20.12.20

MagicHero,
it is rather operative, I have 10GB but constantly writes that there is not enough memory, and the processor does not load more than 40% (intel core i5 3.1GHz)

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
No, it isn't. Fallout 4 was liberal in terms of processor power. All the CPUs we tested showed good results
ha ha ha are you not fond of becoming a phoenix? it's just an ex-fur-tree with invented results and has nothing to do with reality.
Here is the real picture
Spoiler
and the RAM speed of which in many games does not give anything at all in Fallout 4 gives an increase and significant.
Yes, and then there was already a dispute with one freak and his core2duo which 60 could not show. The other had a normal percentage of i7, which compared to my old i5 gave out 30 more fps percent. Although, of course, more than 60 and there is not much difference (it still costs a lock at 60), but in the city there are places where the FPS sags a lot just because of the processor and RAM. On new ones, it drops to 65, and on mine to 35, although this is only in a few places and it's so stable 60 with ideal smoothness, you just have to move a couple of meters away from the problem area. And there is no desire and money to change the percentage for the sake of solving problems in a couple of places :)