3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MobileLord 20.12.20 04:58 am

In multiplayer, neutral buildings appeared, how to capture them (Stronghold Crusader 2)

Tell me who has already got used to it, I can't find hotkeys in the settings, in particular, I'm interested in turning the map, speeding up the game, turning buildings.
I also don’t understand, neutral buildings have appeared in multiplayer, how to capture them, how to build on their territory, how to destroy these buildings?
And I did not find it in the settings, as I understand it, the top panel can not be moved down in any way?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kepuk 20.12.20

MobileLord
Rotate the camera to the left and right - Q and E, respectively, acceleration as usual + and -, and turn the buildings with the mouse wheel.

K
Kepuk 20.12.20

I ran into a problem: I downloaded a pirate, in the sandbox mode without an enemy everything works fine, but as soon as I select the game mode, even with one opponent, everything starts to slow down wildly, the camera twitches when scrolling, the buttons are not pressed the first time. The hardware is powerful, it's a sin to complain about the video card (I checked it just in case and set the minimum video settings in the game, it still slows down). And he starts to slow down only after he has built a barn with a warehouse. Now I'm downloading patch 1.0.2, maybe that's the case. Or a buggy repack (CODEX repack, if I'm not mistaken)?

F
FIL. Just FIL 20.12.20

How do you manage estates?

V
Vadyaga 20.12.20

Guys tell me why we need stables ??? Knights on foot, they don't use horses! They themselves stand in the stall and that's it! Themselves as knights can be created without stables! Or is it not ok ??! Someone like?