3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wilpirian 27.10.19 02:16 pm

Infinite download. (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

I go to the game and just stop. What could be the problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wilpirian 27.10.19

I go to the game and just stop. What could be the problem?

W
Wilpirian 27.10.19

W
Wilpirian 27.10.19

v
vitalik76 27.10.19

Maybe she is not infinite. In my case loading since the start of the game until the menu appears just Archidona - about 5 minutes. Moreover, the hard disk drive indicator blinks not all the time, i.e. it is not clear what the computer is doing for so long. As long you start the campaign. Maybe the game is going to the Internet to ask permission to run for a long time and waiting for an answer, because I have nothing more to explain such a long starter blunted. But this is only the first time. Further, if you do not restart the computer, and just to reenter the game, such a long wait anymore.

v
vitalik76 27.10.19

Maybe she is not infinite. In my case loading since the start of the game until the menu appears just Archidona - about 5 minutes. Moreover, the hard disk drive indicator blinks not all the time, i.e. it is not clear what the computer is doing for so long. As long you start the campaign. Maybe the game is going to the Internet to ask permission to run for a long time and waiting for an answer, because I have nothing more to explain such a long starter blunted. But this is only the first time. Further, if you do not restart the computer, and just to reenter the game, such a long wait anymore.

V
VitGun 27.10.19

For game you need to pay.

V
VitGun 27.10.19

For game you need to pay.

s
stowe 27.10.19

Had that a couple times. Not loaded the last mission in the campaign mode. Alt+F4 helps. Once the fifth it works.

s
stowe 27.10.19

Had that a couple times. Not loaded the last mission in the campaign mode. Alt+F4 helps. Once the fifth it works.

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

vitalik76
Yes it is,when I started to play about 3 minutes of waiting,then when in the mission , once loaded,I understand that every beginning of a new mission, wait for the download,but the graphics are cool on a 4K TV at 60fps,it's like the 2nd game from this graph,after battlefield 1.

D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

vitalik76
Yes it is,when I started to play about 3 minutes of waiting,then when in the mission , once loaded,I understand that every beginning of a new mission, wait for the download,but the graphics are cool on a 4K TV at 60fps,it's like the 2nd game from this graph,after battlefield 1.

D
Devijack 27.10.19

Was terrible to boot, when he cut down the net and had to sit through the Mobil. Terribly long it was, the game is something of synchrony in each run and career.

D
Devijack 27.10.19

Was terrible to boot, when he cut down the net and had to sit through the Mobil. Terribly long it was, the game is something of synchrony in each run and career.

Y
Yltra7 27.10.19

Two series Jo Jo managed to see, did not start the game( although yesterday was fine

Y
Yltra7 27.10.19

Two series Jo Jo managed to see, did not start the game( although yesterday was fine

G
GaBeLblch 27.10.19

SRJ.
In my case for almost a year the game is the first time there today, once in the settings I accidentally clicked on a game using DirectX 12 ... Now I can not go , had to smoke, to go to the store , a beer with a friend to have, and loading and not passed. Reinstalled the game and the same RES-so In other forums write differently, someone help closing the game via task Manager and then starting it again, someone reboot the computer or restart the network, in my case nothing helped, and where I'm not the person who does computers at least a tenth to fix it certainly not. I think handy man climbed to the root of the game and in the TXT file would change used RES-s of the game. I.e. would change with DX12 on 11 or 10, so everything was fine. Next, I believe that the reason DX 12 ....

G
GaBeLblch 27.10.19

SRJ.
In my case for almost a year the game is the first time there today, once in the settings I accidentally clicked on a game using DirectX 12 ... Now I can not go , had to smoke, to go to the store , a beer with a friend to have, and loading and not passed. Reinstalled the game and the same RES-so In other forums write differently, someone help closing the game via task Manager and then starting it again, someone reboot the computer or restart the network, in my case nothing helped, and where I'm not the person who does computers at least a tenth to fix it certainly not. I think handy man climbed to the root of the game and in the TXT file would change used RES-s of the game. I.e. would change with DX12 on 11 or 10, so everything was fine. Next, I believe that the reason DX 12 ....