3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marterr 20.12.20 04:58 am

Problems in the quest \ "Find the thangka \" (Far Cry 4)

Good day.
There was a problem with the "Find a thangka" quest. The bottom line is that I myself find this thangka in the cave, as indicated on the map, after reaching it and clearing the path from the mobs. But when loading the next level or mission, immediately after I use the thangka (there is a splash screen with a tiger drawn on this thangka and the light in the background) the game freezes. I tried to go from different points, I was overloaded several times - the same thing. The game is licensed. Who can suggest something worthwhile? Thank you in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Maishev 20.12.20

I generally can't find one from above and from below I climbed everything ...

P
Paul_SH 20.12.20

marterr
What version of the game? Especially many bugs (including plot ones) were fixed in Update 1 (v.1.3.0).

P
Paul_SH 20.12.20

Maxim Maishev
Can't find the entrance to the temple where the thangka lies?

p
propeller-faust 20.12.20

Maxim Maishev Where is
this thangka, which you cannot find, on the map? If in southern Kyrat almost on the border of the map to the right, where there is a waterfall, then you need to jump down into the water. The temple is right in the water behind the waterfall, you need to swim

g
grev_4 20.12.20

propeller-faust As
I understand it, to this thangka?

p
propeller-faust 20.12.20

grev_4
Yes, in the game this is the most difficult thangka, and the rest are elementary

I
IBM_d3m1urg 20.12.20

Passed the game, hit Shangri La a couple of times, now there is not a single tag with thangka. Why? Does anyone have a map of places with thangka?

A
Anton Kiryushin 20.12.20

I also have a problem there is a krch I need to find the last part of the thangka is located on this part of the map under the catacombs I cannot find