3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.12.20 04:59 am

The FPS went berserk. (Fallout 4)

Far Harbor. At the location "Wim Lemonade Factory!" there is a closed door with a terminal for access to the elevator to the basement. Near this door and in the basement, the FPS grew like a mushroom after rain. There are certainly few textures, but not to the same extent.
Probably a significant increase in FPS will be on any hardware.
Spoiler
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 20.12.20

nestrbob
what do you play without a lock on FPS? In the fallout, everything is tied to 60 fps, and over 200 can cause lags in game physics and problems when opening locks. And even with cheats in a single-player game :) what is the interest in playing like that? can you just put another aim and god mode to pour everyone from one bullet without straining to move the mouse XD

D
Delphis 20.12.20

How did you get into the house in a spacesuit?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

MagicHero
As far as I can see from the forum, many have removed the vertical in the game and this has not affected any physics. From the fact that the castle began to spin faster, I personally didn't care, I got used to hacking even with Skyrim. What makes you think that I'm playing with cheats? All I did to myself through the console was rifle cartridges so I wouldn't think about them.
Delphis
I have long wanted to ask on the forum - what are some of the problems with power armor? Then someone is not allowed to the location in it, then the game crashes.

D
Delphis 20.12.20

nestrbob
Well, I won't speak for everyone, but I have no doors in my spacesuit. the doors themselves, that is, but you cannot enter them, they are * inanimate *. as scenery

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Delphis
Look for the mod that created this.

D
Delphis 20.12.20

nestrbob
I played half a year ago) I don't remember what I did last week, but you mean that)

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Delphis
The game has no restrictions on the movement of the main player in power armor. If you have such a bug, then look for the reason.

D
Delphis 20.12.20

nestrbob
before entering the building I had to leave the armor, I remember that for sure

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Delphis
I repeat once again - this is a bug, this should not be.

D
Delphis 20.12.20

nestrbob
and to hell with it, bug and bug

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
What makes you think that I'm playing with cheats? All I did to myself through the console was the rifle cartridges so I wouldn't think about them.
lol to craft cartridges so as not to worry, these are not cheats))) I have a blockage of them without cheats. But you lied here too, which means that further all your words are worth nothing, and you yourself are an "EMPTY PLACE", you also numbered the batteries for power armor, so as you wrote above
nestrbob
Everything I did to myself through the console was cartridges for the rifle, so as not to think about them.
it's a lie. And by and large, I'm sure that the levels are also hacked and the experience is thrown over and immortality periodically included a shorter typical cheat from those that then whine in cs go "BANILINAZACHTO" XD

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

MagicHero
Aren't you too confident? Why the hell to cheat nuclear blocks if they are in bulk in the game and can be bought from any merchant.

G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

MagicHero
you, hike, were often offended in childhood, even by your parents. It was your level wang. Why are you throwing yourself at people? Do you care how he plays that sing-grindilka? Bursting with resentment for insulting your favorite folly?)

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Well foamed. For me personally, FIG. While on conventional weapons and pistols, I shot cartridges. on the energetic accumulated just a fool. And so they end in turn. Without any consoles and other wickedness, everything is free to farm and there is always enough in abundance. Yes, and on a subject, as described above. What the hell do you want to play with trainers or consoles or not. In CS you do not like cheats and have already reached the single games .... Uhhhh ....

_
__VtK__ 20.12.20

nestrbob
about power armor - http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/vylet_pri_vyhode_iz_silovoj_broni_v_dlc_nuka_world-914377/#comment-15393430
this is in the Nuka World add-on

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

__VtK__
Why addressed to me? I didn't have such a bug with armor. Delphis wrote that he played six months ago with such a bug, which means that Nuka World is out of the question.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

well, as if that from that. on a normal pecake in houses and other things where little should be under 100fps or a couple of sonnets in a good bakery. but on the street peck-peck.

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Givemethedust
I just can not stand liars and expressed everything as it is. If you lied once, then there is no point in believing further.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

MagicHero Why
have you deceived the poor? The topic was not addressed to anyone and did not contain any information, let alone false.