3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 20.12.20 04:59 am

Nuka Wold quests. Suggest. (Fallout 4)

Foul4 license + season pass. And finally, the last DLS. Well, I think we'll see.
To be honest, it bombed me a lot. It turns out that you find yourself in a nuke and you have the opportunity to become a raider boss, while cleaning the territory of the entire park = the next step is a commonwealth, where you (I'm talking about my version of the game) built settlements and all that, and then decided to give everything to the raiders? WTF? At the same time, receiving the same tasks from the leaders of the gangs that from the minits?
If you refuse to do this, you have to kill everyone and ... everything? The next step is the power plant fix. and how is the game over?
Is this all DLS?
The people who played the pirate, share the info .. is everything so dull? or is there still hope for something more interesting?
I exclude the quest to fix a large computer (I haven't finished it yet, I haven't found all the cores) and the quest to find crap with glasses.
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 20.12.20

Halagaz Hubologists
? Kill the Raiders from the Doctor?

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Halagaz
What about Cyto?

G
GOD GAME 20.12.20

I got my hands on all the locations of Nuka-Mir now for the commonwealth I didn’t like the fact that you give your settlements to raiders Nonsense! Adepts strain me cocky flunk these bitches hunt

H
Halagaz 20.12.20

Dassent
and what about Cyto? with him you meet and disagree with the primates during the cleanup. Or are there any other interactions with him?
Kirill_Shvarev
Hubologists a la bring 5 suits, well, it's not serious at all. I'm talking about a doctor and I'm talking about a quest to kill the raiders, but I didn't mean it. It's all boring.
GOD GAME
What exactly is nonsense? I don’t want to give my settlements to the raiders, I don’t want that’s all. If you start the game all over again, this is one thing, and so when you have everything built up, expanded and blah blah, behind high fences ... well, I don’t want this in this passage.

Did you say it was like killing the raiders, or in general, you can tell the BS about the nuke? I read somewhere on the forum, I did not find it either ..

sadly = (

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Halagaz Cyto
asks to stop the monsters that attack his "family" and then I will not spoiler

H
Halagaz 20.12.20

Dassent
you call this a quest? Let's just say it's just a side effect of the cleanup quest, that's it. Cleaned you said thank you - more and more interactions no.

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Halagaz
that is, the replication center is disabled?

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Halagaz
by Sery Petrovita complete the quest to find the image of Mr. Cap

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Halagaz
As you get to the Nuclear World, you can immediately go to the market, there you will find the huckster Mackenzie and you will take from her the task of destroying all the gangs of raiders in the Nuclear World.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Halagaz
It's strange, I came there specifically for the sake of a fight ...

G
GOD GAME 20.12.20

Quite after completing his quest, you can not kill but chat him up to make friends with the raiders! Cyto will give you a bat as a gift!

H
Halagaz 20.12.20

Dassent
raiders were killed, all locks were open, the power plant was repaired, as far as I understand, there is only a rocket for building there and that's it. It remains to find clues on the covers, and fix the computer, as far as I understand it will just open the door to the power armor? Or what is there?
All game overs? Nuka cannot be restored, it is impossible to build, the economy cannot be raised with attractions?
What did I pay money for? For this sad shit? Kick ... it burns with me.
What if I don't want to play for the raiders? and play prynza on a white horse? minits cannot be started there either, the base station cannot be started either, even the institute cannot be started for patrol, for example.
Will you grab the arrows and destroy them? Who played for the raiders? Or is it the same - brought the raiders - let them dig in the crops? Will they also distribute tasks to seize settlements, only now instead of one negro there are three dolboyas?

H
Halagaz 20.12.20

nestrbob
Yes, everything has already been killed, everything seems to be a game over DLS for 10 minutes =) came kicking the boss, kicking everyone else, long live the biggest declared DLS from the gazebo. Ugh.
By the way, I still wear them in collars - why? what's wrong? The doctor said she would think about how to remove them - enough time has passed, but there are no results

H
Halagaz 20.12.20

Dassent Do
you think this is an interesting quest? personally, no, even if this is a reference to foul3 a la bring 20 bottles of quantum cola.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Halagaz wrote:
and to fix the computer, as far as I understand it will just open the door to the power armor?
Yes.
Halagaz wrote:
All game overs? Nuka cannot be restored, it is impossible to build, the economy cannot be raised with attractions?
Yes.
Halagaz wrote:
What did I pay money for?
Exactly for this including :-)

D
Dassent 20.12.20

Halagaz
quest from sierra ends interestingly, have you found the creator of cola kernels?

D
Dassent 20.12.20

I didn't pay Halagaz money for DLS, they still work on a Steam license even with achievements, so I liked the quests :)

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Halagaz
That would not give the raiders their settlements, started the game on a new one. But yes, I agree, I was counting on a full-fledged faction with the ability to go through the plot for them, but rolled my lip)))
So you want to play them completely, start a new game, and in the old walkthrough, just go and roll everyone there)

p
psythra 20.12.20

Also very interested in how to remove the collars ... nestrbob
I immediately found it and I was wondering, how much will I miss after soaking all the bosses?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

psythra
If you start killing raiders right away, then you will lose quest items for their tasks, nothing else in my opinion.