3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 20.12.20 04:59 am

Nuka-World question (Spoiler alert!) (Fallout 4)

Captured the Children's Kingdom (Oswald was persuaded to look for his girlfriend), which gang to give command of this area?
Nowhere is it said about the benefits and differences of different gangs in this place, what is the best way to proceed?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

The one-eyed one told you about the benefits and differences, so decide who you will give)

G
GOD GAME 20.12.20

There, one of the gangs will betray you and seize the power plant.The leader of the traitors must be killed during the mission

M
Manty with blood 20.12.20

It is better to kill all the raiders, because then you will have to squeeze the land from the poor in the community and give it to the raiders. I did it all myself, and I saw that there was a blow job with a dog, and 10 raiders would fly at him. They throw themselves at every inhabitant. It's easier to kill them, and that's it + it's a good ending

A
Alexey Enyutin 20.12.20

I skipped the seizure of settlements by mod. Now I think - is it worth bringing down the raiders and giving the Nuclear World to the merchants? What will change?

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Alexey Enyutin
There will be an almost empty location. Robots will spawn in the junkyard, ganners in their camp, various animals ... there are at least two points of random collisions - gunners against raiders, raiders against supermoots. Of course, ghouls will spawn in the town of Bradburton.
The main locations will be almost empty except for the market. Perhaps the raiders will spawn periodically in the cafe.

A
Alexey Enyutin 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK I
see, thanks. I'll leave it for the sake of life)

And how to fix what is in the workshop menu of the inscription "Lookup Failed!" (not enough string resources, but where ???)

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Alexey Yenyutin wrote:
And how to fix the "Lookup Failed!" (not enough string resources, but where ???)
What version of the game? Starting with version 1.7.X all string resources have been moved to the Fallout4 archive - Interface.ba2. If mods are used that change string files, you need to update to the latest version. If there are no mods, and the game version is 1.7.x, make sure that there is nothing in the Fallout 4 Data interface directory.