3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zagruzon 20.12.20 04:59 am

Vesemir's medallion (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

after the murder of the witches, the latter takes him and flies away, Ciri herself speaks about this, but then later in the game he will again have a
quest for this, I don’t remember, so actually I missed it or what?

25 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 20.12.20

zagruzon Is
this exactly Vesemir's medallion? It's simple she always carries the Cat School medallion with her, and you will return Vesemir's medallion in one of the endings.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

zagruzon Umm
... so Geralt then kills this witch ... it seems ... I don't remember exactly

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
In bad, yes.

H
Hunter-hunter 20.12.20

zagruzon
If in your ending ciri dies, at the end of the game Geralt meets one of the witches. he kills her and takes the medallion.

z
zagruzon 20.12.20

Last time MasterBoomx was good, and the medallion appeared earlier, in the process of running on small quests, on cavalry, killing a Radovid, and so on. there is no related dlts, therefore either a bug or something happened without me

z
zagruzon 20.12.20

dimakozhanov
but this is a nuance which I did not notice, thanks. why cat schools?

D
Danil Zotov 20.12.20

zagruzon
she is a kitty

O
ONE BLAST 20.12.20

And what do you need to do to get a good ending?

E
Eraser101 20.12.20

zagruzon
This is a reference to books.

D
Danil Zotov 20.12.20

Deuce_9lives to
be kind for Ciri to play snowballs with her, give her the opportunity to let off steam in the avalakha dungeon and smash everything there, do whatever she asks not to take her to the emperor, give her the opportunity to talk to the wizard's lodge herself, and you will get a good ending

O
ONE BLAST 20.12.20

Danil Zotov
This is when Ciri goes to kill the hostesses and Geralt is the regiment of the wild hunt?

O
ONE BLAST 20.12.20

Danil Zotov
I haven’t reached Avalakh yet, but I took him to the Emperor

d
dimakozhanov 20.12.20

Deuce_9lives
This means there will be a good ending, but not the best.

L
Lobo 20.12.20

In the bad ending, Gerolt kills the witch and then dies himself. Of course, it is not shown there, but dozens of monsters after killing her go in his direction

I
Imelstorn 20.12.20

Deuce_9lives Ending
options Even before the release of the CD Project promised players a great variety of ending options The Witcher 3. Endings depend only on the player himself and on what choices he makes in the quests. There are only three main endings, it all depends on how the plot ends for Ciri. As for the fate of the rest of the characters and states, there are about three hundred options.
First, let's talk about the main endings.

Bad ending Ciri is dead

To get this ending, you need to fulfill at least three of the five conditions listed below:

Quest "Landscape after the battle": offer Ciri to drink instead of playing snowballs;
Quest "Landscape after the battle": when you go to Emgyr, take his money;
Quest “Final Preparations”: do not let Ciri go alone to the council of sorceresses, go with her;
Quest "Preparing for battle": refuse to visit Skjall's grave;
Quest "Prepare for Battle": contain Ciri's wrath by not letting her defeat Avallak'h's laboratory.

In this case, Geralt is a bad mentor who does not understand Ciri. He doesn't provide support when she needs it most. Therefore, after entering the portal, Ciri decides not to return.

Good ending Ciri empress

Fulfill five conditions:

Quest "Landscape after the battle": play with Ciri in snowballs;
Quest "Landscape after the battle": refuse Emgyr's money;
Quest "Final preparations": let Ciri go to the sorceresses unaccompanied;
Quest "Preparing for battle": visit Skjall's grave;
Prepare for Battle Quest: Let Ciri release her wrath by defeating Avallac'h's laboratory.

In addition, you need to complete the following:

Quest "Landscape after the battle": take Ciri to Emgyr in Vizima;
Complete the quests: "Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy" and "Enemy of the People". Passing the quest "Cases of State Importance", after the death of Radovid, take the side of Roche. As a result, Nilfgaard will triumph over the north, and Emhyr will make Ciri empress.

This is a positive, but not the best ending. "The Witcher 3" reveals the characters in sufficient detail so that the player can understand which future would be preferable for them.

Good Ending Ciri the Witch

Fulfill four conditions:

Quest "Landscape after the battle": play snowballs;
Quest "Final preparations": release Ciri alone to the sorceresses;
Quest "Preparing for battle": go to Skjall's grave;
Quest "Preparing for Battle": Don't stop Ciri from smashing Avallak'h's laboratory.

Prerequisite: passing the "Landscape after the battle" quest, do not take Ciri to Vyzima to Emgyr, go straight to Bald Mountain.

This is the best ending. Ciri always wanted freedom, to be able to do what she wanted. Geralt replaced her father and became a good mentor, not only teaching her the art of fighting, but also supporting her in difficult times. He understood Ciri like no other, because she returned from the White Cold and went to the highway with Geralt.

Now let's consider options for the future of other characters and territories.

Geralt

There are also three futures before the witcher. And it depends on who he decides to build a relationship with.

If Geralt confesses his love to Triss, he will have to settle in Kovir. The Witcher will lead a calm and measured life, sometimes fulfilling orders. Triss will become the king's advisor.

Choosing Yennefer, the witcher will lead a happy life full of romance.
Ending in The Witcher 3, Geralt chose Yennefer.If he

confesses his love to both sorceresses, or to no one at all, Geralt will return to the highway, lead a normal life, exterminating monsters to order, and indulge in dark thoughts from lost love.

Major states

If you killed Radovid and supported Roche, Temeria will formally gain independence, but in fact it will remain a vassal. The North without a strong leader will fall to Nilfgaard, and Emgyr will engage in the fight against the opposition.
If after the murder of Radovid you sided with Dijkstra, he will unite the northern lands, become their ruler and ensure the prosperity of the state. Nilfgaard will be defeated, the emperor will soon be killed.
If you do not kill Radovid, he will gather forces against Nilfgaard and fight back. Representatives of the Nilfgaard opposition, disillusioned with Emgyr as a commander, organize an attempt on his life, which will be crowned with success. The genocide of magical creatures and sorcerers will continue at the behest of the insane Radovid.

Skellige Islands

By choosing Keris an Krayt as ruler, you will ensure the Skellige Islands years of prosperity. Keris will unite the clans and protect the homeland from war.
Hjalmar en Krayt will condemn Skellige to war and bloodshed. Until his death, he will raid the troops of Nilfgaard.
If you do not help either of the two aspirants, Svanrig Bran will ascend the throne. He will declare a monarchy, which will provoke a long internecine war.

Source => http://witcher3mods.ru/articles/kontsovki-v-vedmak-3.html

S
SAORGA 20.12.20

Ciri has a cat school medallion, which she took from Bonhart's body in the last book, if I'm not mistaken. From him, she took the medallion of the wolf school, which she later gave to Geralt, since he only had Fringilla Vigo's craft.

D
Danil Zotov 20.12.20

Deuce_9lives
then do not kill Radovid so that Daddy Ciri won the war and there will be a better ending, and if you kill Rodavid then Emgyr will win the war and take Ciri she will become Empress

I
Imelstorn 20.12.20

Danil Zotov
I killed Radovid and Ciri remained a witch. Just passing the quest "Landscape after the battle", do not take her to Vizima to Emgyr, immediately head to Bald Mountain.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

SAORGA
She seems to have taken the medallion after the death of the old witcher.

I
Imelstorn 20.12.20

NightHawkreal
Yes. But during the quest on Bald Mountain after our victory, one of the witches (Spinner) survives, takes Vesemir's amulet from Ciri and flies away in the form of a crow.