3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hookvlad 20.12.20 05:00 am

Ridler's Company (Batman: Arkham City)

How to do the task for Nightwinaga "The power of fists: use finishing moves to neutralize the enemy"
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
boitsov 20.12.20

Hookvlad

It is necessary to stun the enemy (SCM) and beat him until you knock him out. And there is a knockout blow - with a crooked translation, it could also be called finishing. You conduct a silent reception from behind and press LMB.

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

Exactly)) Thank you)

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

How to make a swinging blow: "Hit the enemy with a dive, then make a decisive blow on the ground" Play as Batman

Y
YDC 20.12.20

Hookvlad
When you are sitting on a gargoyle or anything else, when a bat appears over the enemy, press LMB and while you are flying, press Ctrl and then carry out the decisive blow on the ground Ctrl + RMB

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

It turned out, thanks)

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

How to do "Macedonian - While on the zipline, kick the first opponent, then use the zipline again and hit the second opponent" ??

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

There you can change direction right in flight, try to drive two.

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

Yes thank you:)

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

For the cat woman "Disarmament - Disarm the enemy with an accurate blow of the whip" As a current, I did not dump them, but it does not work

H
Hookvlad 20.12.20

And everything, figured it out))) I had to press the wheel

s
saints 20.12.20

throw for a cat how to create one in the company of way.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

I didn’t manage to pull out the weapon, it only braids my legs.

A
Antimad 20.12.20

NightHawkreal
What about the middle mouse button (wheel)? She is responsible for grabbing the weapon. Both the Cat and Bats.

s
saints 20.12.20

throw for a cat how to create one in the company of way.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

No, the wheel is a stunning blow.

A throw is to jump from a ledge onto an enemy, which is not under the ledge, but a little further, in general, fly like a projectile and crash into it.

s
saints 20.12.20

Thank you

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

By the way, I realized that the wheel must be pressed when aiming with the whip :)

j
jokermayers19 20.12.20

I can't do a damn thing to beat off the enemy's weapon with a whip!